Official WWE2K20 Screenshot Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found this on pushsquare and ouch http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/10/wwe_2k20_looks_like_an_absolute_disaster_on_ps4.

Glad i haven't pre-ordered yet and i wont. I think i am gonna wait till Ps5/Project Scarlet before i pick this series up again

Edit: damn it i totally ment to post this in the discussion thread but i clicked here by mistake. Can a mod please move this thanks. I need more coffee.

Hopefully the shimmering graphics are one of the first things that will be patched out. I can only imagine how someone with epilepsy would feel trying to play this game. Saw an entrance last night and the whole thing was flickering like a disco ball. Gotta be something that we'll see a patch for sooner rather than later.

Hopefully the shimmering graphics are one of the first things that will be patched out. I can only imagine how someone with epilepsy would feel trying to play this game. Saw an entrance last night and the whole thing was flickering like a disco ball. Gotta be something that we'll see a patch for sooner rather than later.

lg8ax11zdam11.gif

I feel like I'm the only f'n person that even notices that. I can't find anyone complaining about this, not even on the most noticable entrances on YouTube.

Maybe it's because I know exactly why this is happening and what causes that and know the technicality of this while all other think "Eh, it looks weird and is kinda broken, but what isn't at this point ????", I don't know.

The thing is, they don't even have to "fix" this, cause it's not really a bug or something typically broken, it's just a choice they made, a bad one and just a side effect of bad motion blur. They just need to deactivate it for entrances. I don't even know why it's activated here cause the entrances doesn't even have any advantages because of it, you literally don't see it in the movement. You can clearly see it in the matches, but not in the entrances, besides the negative effect.

So I really hope they deactivate it here cause it's mind boggling how much better the graphic would look like without that shit, it's not even funny.

I wish they would also deactivate it in matches, cause I saw a match between Ripley and Baszler and both are also glowing like a Christmas tree here, but I can't see them removing this completely.

I'm so jealous of PC player this year cause they can simply deactivate this with a normal option, while we console players have to live with a broken looking game.

I'm in preparation of writing a huge thread about this for the official forum with pictures, comparisons, like:

No movement

8aNSiNK.jpg

Movement

0cWBXRj.jpg

Or videos, but I'm scared of the feedback. I'm scared of people answering with shit like "I don't know what you mean" or "I don't see it". :/

I am one of those types. I dont see it.

So you don't see the championchips flickering around like the graphic processor of the console got grilled while white noice is everywhere on LED boards when the camera moves? (At 35 seconds as example)

You don't see any of the shit that's happening on the stage floor in the beginning of this match?

Or all the flickering on Asukas attire while the white noise in the background is everywhere again?

Or please look at Kairi's title entrance in this video. That looks straight broken. (Also my screenshots a few post above)

Literally everything that's shiny or metallic no matter on LED boards, attires or barricades is highly affected, look how Rhea and Shayna glow like Christmas trees in this match.

When the characters stop for just a second in the entrances, the attires and titles look clean as *Censored* and beautiful, but just a little movement and it looks broken again.

Do you, at least, noticed how the LED board on the ring is broken and constantly changes light and color when they do moves or run? Like in literally every single magch?

That's because of the broken motion blur too, same problem.

fWSPRZW.gif

to me most of it looks normal metal parts shining, well the belts and stuff on the jackets.

But it isn't, I agree on some attires it looks intentional, like it reflects a lot. But isn't meant to be like that, it only happens when the character moves, try to pay particular attention to this, every time the title or character doesn't moves, even for a short moment, all noise is gone and titles and chars look clean as hell and really nice again.

One last example. Look at this shit and tell me you don't, on your own, start to think "wait a minute, that looks weird". (Use the 50% speed option that opens eyes)

The championship, the background titantron, man... :/

The sparkling shit will likely be patched out eventually, IMO. That definitely looks like an unintentional artifact. Like...they wanted things to look shiny and sparkly, but probably not to the degree that it ended up being.

Well, I don't think they wanted anything to look more shiny, because what happens here is just a side effect of bad motion blur and the purpose of motion blur is smooth motion, not noisy artifacts. But that's what you get when you do it wrong. It's a highly difficult topic but if you're interested in the technical aspect, here's a great video.

Without the motion blur shiny objects or titles would look less like this.

Fbx6bvR.jpg

But more like this, all the time, in movement.

tLmgq1b.jpg

"forums.2k.." nope. I think i'd rather eat spiders than visit that place again.

Well, if it can get any attention from the creator, then there, unfortunately.

At least my huge compilation posting of bugs 2 years ago was highly appreciated there and helped to get attention to a lot of problems back then.

I don't expect much and more "I have no idea what you mean" postings than support, but who knows. I did what I could.

"forums.2k.." nope. I think i'd rather eat spiders than visit that place again.

Well, if it can get any attention from the creator, then there, unfortunately.

At least my huge compilation posting of bugs 2 years ago was highly appreciated there and helped to get attention to a lot of problems back then.

I don't expect much and more "I have no idea what you mean" postings than support, but who knows. I did what I could.

I appreciate it dude, its good to know someones putting together an extensive post pin pointing the problems with that, that hopefully 2K see and are made aware of. I mean anything to get them to see whats going on and possibly fix it in a patch.

Have the fixed Ricochets fouseytube hairline? It looks like they did but I cant see a clear shot in videos.

Yes, looks better than 2K19.
Good. That was my biggest issue with him. Kind of proportions too but the hair mainly.

Idk if its WWEs decision or not to give wrestlers more hair than they have irl but its dumb :lol: look at Corbin in 19. I dont even think his hair was ever even that long let alone his hairline

Idk if its WWEs decision or not to give wrestlers more hair than they have irl but its dumb :lol: look at Corbin in 19. I dont even think his hair was ever even that long let alone his hairline

Look at Oney Lorcan ??

Wwe does have to approve the character models. I think it was 2k16 or 17 and people pointed out several of the women had longer attires and 2k said wwe wanted them like that.

Archived