Official WWE2K20 Screenshot Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Lita doesnt have a sleeve like she does in real life? Thats cool

More than likely due to her artist not allowing the copyright. Same reason Punk and others didnt have certain tattoos on their ingame models.

Didn't stop them from putting Orton's tats in the game, apparently the artist for his tattoos had issues with it but nothing ever came of it. And Punk's tattoos wasn't in because Pepsi and Hasbro owned the logos not because his artist had issues with it.

Could be a case of the tattoo artist who did the sleeve not agreeing to have their work in a game. Which is something that I personally hate about tattoo law. I think that absolutely anything that is a permanent part of your body should be considered your property...even if it's a giant company logo or something. No exceptions. That's your skin. There shouldn't be any copyright claim for your skin. If someone draws an original design on a piece of paper as a concept for the tattoo...then that paper is their property. As soon as it goes on your skin, that's your skin.

So Lita doesnt have a sleeve like she does in real life? Thats cool

More than likely due to her artist not allowing the copyright. Same reason Punk and others didnt have certain tattoos on their ingame models.

Punks were because the missing ones were copyrighted not by the artist, but company that owned them. Pepsi, G.I. Joe, etc.

Archived