Official WWE2K20 Screenshot Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please god let Cena and Fandango be on commentary for that.

Why would you want those two over the announcing genius that is Lance Catamaran and Chet Chetterfield?

Here's hoping I have trouble playing its content because i'm laughing too much at it.

Please god let Cena and Fandango be on commentary for that.

Why would you want those two over the announcing genius that is Lance Catamaran and Chet Chetterfield?

Here's hoping I have trouble playing its content because i'm laughing too much at it.

Same, I'm just hoping we get a bunch of noogies and wedgies with this pack. Is it too much to ask to want to make the Undertaker tap out to a noogie?

best thing to me about this years game is the arenas.

Wish next years CAA has 3 things. All the stuff from these arenas with freedom of customizing, short entrance ramp for smaller venues (just remove ramp walk from entrances so it works) and different selectable camera angles during matches. That would make the possibilities endless

best thing to me about this years game is the arenas.

Wish next years CAA has 3 things. All the stuff from these arenas with freedom of customizing, short entrance ramp for smaller venues (just remove ramp walk from entrances so it works) and different selectable camera angles during matches. That would make the possibilities endless

Adding to that...

Just treat CaA the same way CAW mode is treated and make it possible to re-create every arena already in the game through the mode

For CAA I want them to add [things from every arena that they add to the game, like the Nitro stage and the pool from the Southpaw arena]

and scaffold banners above the ring that we can edit.

But this is a battle I've been fighting for years, so I doubt things will change any time soon.

Archived