Official WWE2K20 Screenshot Thread

Jmerc

Idk if its WWEs decision or not to give wrestlers more hair than they have irl but its dumb :lol: look at Corbin in 19. I dont even think his hair was ever even that long let alone his hairline

Look at Oney Lorcan ??

Right ? Since when tf did he ever have black hair. Looks terrible. Dude has always been completely bald or like 95% bald

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk if its WWEs decision or not to give wrestlers more hair than they have irl but its dumb :lol: look at Corbin in 19. I dont even think his hair was ever even that long let alone his hairline

Look at Oney Lorcan ??

Right ? Since when tf did he ever have black hair. Looks terrible. Dude has always been completely bald or like 95% bald

Yeah i was looking at him in some of the thumbnails and noticed that, looks like he went 3 or 4 weeks without shaving his head on his model. Again WHY couldn't they just copy his model over from 2K19? his model was fine in that. Same thing goes for Pete Dunne he was perfect in 2K19, just copy his model over.

you say that now but i guarantee if they did that then people will say WOW THEY DIDNT EVEN UPDATE PETE DUNNE WOW 2K IS SO LAZY

Nah i don't think anyone would complain if we got the Pete Dunne model from 2K19, everyone loved that model. All they really needed to to do was just update his attire maybe make his hair a tad bit longer.

Dunne's model in 2K20 looks like they couldn't scan him and had to go into caw mode and make him and it was someone who isn't good at making caws.

Nah, I agree with J-Man, I freaking loved his 2K19 model and that's how he mostly looks, everytime he has a beard he doesn't keep it for long, at least he makes it short again, cause it looks weird on him, and what they did in 20 looks f'n awful. I'm not even sure a different color can fix much, it looks so glued on. :D

Well Gargano wasn't really updated at all and i don't see no one complaining about him same model from 2K19 no new attire or nothing. And Dunne's model being so beloved from 2k19 i doubt very much anyone would have complained really, aside from maybe "Ah wish they would have gotten his beard but oh well".

Well Gargano wasn't really updated at all and i don't see no one complaining about him same model from 2K19 no new attire or nothing. And Dunne's model being so beloved from 2k19 i doubt very much anyone would have complained really, aside from maybe "Ah wish they would have gotten his beard but oh well".

Oh you already know I complained about that basic ass attire being recycled lmao

Honestly...this game looks like such a broken mess, that anyone complaining about attires or missing elbow pads, or whatever...need to get the *Censored* outta here. :lol: We have more pressing matters to discuss. It's like complaining that Burger King forgot to put pickles on your Whopper while the restaurant is burning down. Lol.

Oh you already know I complained about that basic ass attire being recycled lmao

Yeah i think ur the only one though, and even then as i said he wears that attire like every episode of NXT so no reason to complain really, there was never a chance he was getting his Takeover attires for copyright reasons i'd guess.

i definitely have seen complaints

In the paralel universe where he didn't got updated or where? :D
what

J said people would have loved the 19 model and wouldn't complain if he wouldn't get updated.

You said you've seen the complains, but which complains? Because he did got updated. :D

^ Think he was talking about Gargano, that he'd seen complaints about Gargano not being updated but i haven't other than Jeb.

Oh, yeah. :D

I think his face got a slight update, he looks a bit better in my opinion than last year.

Attire I don't care at all, for that we have you guys. ?????

What the f... is this guys? ?

KZTGGE5.jpg

Archived