Official WWE2K20 Screenshot Thread

Jmerc

To be honest with you, the only Molly Holly CAWs I've seen in the games have always had generic looking faces. And 2K's/Yuke's Alundra Blayze certainly did too. So I don't really care so much about that. But... I'd have preferred blonde Molly. Pigtails optional, but long blonde hair.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is my Career able to be played with 2 players? seeing as the story is about 2 new wrestlers male and female, can you and a friend both play with 1 being the guy and the other being the girl?

No. It's one Career mode with two characters. Could just share the controller, though

Or even use Share-Play (or whatever it is called)

I wish we had a Becky with her ponytail, i prefer that look much more.

We have a shit ton of costumes, maybe some of them have different haircuts/hairstyles. Then we can still switch attires around.

I don't think any of them have her in a ponytail, i don't think she started wearing her hair like that until a bit after WM. And its likely her WM attire is her most recent attire she has.

I don't recall Becky having a ponytail.

She wrestled a lot in it in the last few weeks.

3d223f37833c87e78ec512e2555623d9.jpg

I wish we had a Becky with her ponytail, i prefer that look much more.

We have a shit ton of costumes, maybe some of them have different haircuts/hairstyles. Then we can still switch attires around.

I don't think any of them have her in a ponytail, i don't think she started wearing her hair like that until a bit after WM. And its likely her WM attire is her most recent attire she has.

Maybe this will be in the game.

Becky1_S18.png

But then it will have stuff in her face. ?

Kinda wish Adam Cole had a ponytail manager attire

He might, you never know...

Remember the MyCareer trailer, and how it revealed that Velveteen Dream have more than one attire if you look closely enough?

This is when I speculated that it could be possible that other superstars in NXT could have more than one attire from MyCareer mode. I'm betting that you unlock them after doing some objectives and whatnot...

Which means it could be very possible for Adam Cole to get the ponytail manager attire, but we have to wait and see in two weeks.

Yeah, the arena has a nice effect, the overall graphics still stay *censored*ed with all the white and shiny noise because of the bad motion blur.

If everything stands still for a second, everything is fine and looks gorgeous.

oxaVAZT.jpg

As soon as something starts to move even slightly, all shiny objects, no matter if LED trons, titles or shiny stuff on attires, the graphics with all these objects get *censored*ed.

bkwD9Kw.jpg

bvPFI1t.jpg

Archived