Official WWE2K20 Screenshot Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want real American Hogan as an alternative and the bandana needs to come off. In 2K15 Hogan's head model was great and we finally got the shirt ripping entrances. I don't want Hogan wrestling with bandanas on because that's stupid. I don't want all of the legends spoiled so I might not check out the roster reveal.

When you have the least amount matches and attires in 4HW Showcase

VRvOfZu.png

yDNnZov.png

lol She never smiles in these games.

The absolute lack of emotion is apparent in this years. Meh trailer. First time in many, many years I won't pre-order or buy on release day. They still haven't done anywhere near enough to excite me this year.

Graphics look a step back, new fantasy arenas are kinda cool, still know nothing on new features or roster. Not really good enough.

I'd seriously love for someone from 2K to explain themselves about Bayley's emotionless no f's given face, but they wont cause they hide in the shadows refusing to answer for shit like this. I'd also love them to answer for the hair physics suddenly being gone in this game.

My first impression of the gameplay trailer wasn't good, thought the graphics in general looked pretty off and we're a huge step back to 2k19, but after watching it in 4K again now on my phone in 0,25 speed changed my mind and makes me pretty exited again. It does have a lot of detail on many models and looks great in most cases.

Can't wait to play it.

I'm just personally not a fan of the eye change this year, as example I think Black looks a bit worse because of that, but that's almost unfair cause he was f'n milimeter perfect in the last 2 games and the most impressive and high detailed model. (Also still not a fan of Owens this year but I changed my mind a bit here too)

tocD7Lp.jpg

WJglL2h.jpg

I'd seriously love for someone from 2K to explain themselves about Bayley's emotionless no f's given face, but they wont cause they hide in the shadows refusing to answer for shit like this. I'd also love them to answer for the hair physics suddenly being gone in this game.

Amen... an odd design "choice" if I've ever seen one.

I'm not even a fan of Bayley, yet I think the face model 2K concocted does her no justice whatsoever.

And the hair physics.. another HUGE yikes from the 2K overlords.

Oh cool, Becky got her Mania attire.

Just noticed they did add Shinsuke's top after all lol Good cause he looked so awkward in those other screenshots without it and no wrist/arm bands.

I don't know why people are upset about Bayley...

I think it perfectly captures her "my soul left my body years ago" vibe from real life.

Im not sure if your being genuine but I agree regardless :hqhq:

I think it looks accurate af.

If I was a child, I would've been creeped out at Bayley's face in that trailer.

I hope the hair physics isn't like that this year and it was just demo stuff for the trailer. I swear they've done things like this before where certain things look bad in the entrance releases/trailers but when it comes out they turn out to not be that way.

Archived