Official WWE2K20 Screenshot Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thing with the gameplay trailer was that, as cool as the Originals stuff looked, last years trailer was better and caught everyone so off guard that the surprise was gone for this one...we knew we were getting crazy stuff. What we didnt know was the roster and we didnt get enough of that...only half-a-second passing clips. Ciampa and Toni were the only real surprises. Couldve thrown in Ricochet hitting the 630 or Rey doing one of his Canadian destroyer moves on Andrade...or Andrade and Zelina doing the Tranquilo....theres better shots they couldve gotten, I dunno...dont wanna play director or anything but it just didnt feel as hype or visually mind blowing as it did last year. Still fun and glad we finally got to see it. Hype for The Fiend!

Sting '99 being unchanged and no Sting '97 kinda ruined the trailer for me, but at least that bad news is out of the way now instead of Oct 22. Most everybody else looks good. Hogan looks straight out of SYM. That's a compliment even though it's my least favorite Hogan outside of TNA.

Hogan looks straight out of SYM. That's a compliment even though it's my least favorite Hogan outside of TNA.

I...see it. Not that I'm complaining. 02/03 Hogan was like the perfect hybrid of all of Hogan's best attributes IMO. The long tights, Voodoo Child, the Hollywood beard, the air guitar, etc.

Speaking of Voodoo Child, I will do a joy jump that would make Michael Schumacher proud if that turns out to be his theme.

2002 Hogan started using Real American again after a few months. No way he'll have Voodoo Child lol

02 Hogan used Real American once, on the July 4th SmackDown. Other than that it was Voodoo Child all the way. Most likely you got confused because WWE tends to dub over Voodoo, most likely not wanting to pay Jimmy Hendrix's estate.

Archived