Official WWE2K20 Screenshot Thread

Jmerc

I just hope they are named; don't much mind it for my default people universe, but for my caw universe save, it's kind of a pain to remember who has what specific pose.

For real. I think they were named back in 2K18 or 17 and then they removed it in a patch. For no reason. Lmao

Supposedly moving to the stagnant poses cut down on load times.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair aren't most of the match card poses in real life boring and stagnant, outside of NXT.

5AZqWTj.gif

I was so in awe by the match card graphics that I hardly paid any attention to the poses lol but you got me on that one, personally I missed how you would see a little animation by said wrestler during the graphics. Yes I know NXT has this but it feels different then how it would be back in the day.

The idea of them "being generic thus cutting down loading times" doesn't sound true to me.

The In-Game default poses are pre-made images. Regardless of pose they would load the same way and it loads instantly. 2K18 worked the same way but had unique poses; Every time you scroll, the game doesn't load their model and pose them, it simply refers to their pre made image (and Custom Superstars/Edited Attires does the picture process too when you save them so it doesn't load and pose them every time but refers to an image file the game makes itself).

The idea of them "being generic thus cutting down loading times" doesn't sound true to me.

The In-Game default poses are pre-made images. Regardless of pose they would load the same way and it loads instantly. 2K18 worked the same way but had unique poses; Every time you scroll, the game doesn't load their model and pose them, it simply refers to their pre made image (and Custom Superstars/Edited Attires does the picture process too when you save them so it doesn't load and pose them every time but refers to an image file the game makes itself).

I agree since when I extract textures for the game all those images show up. Which most of the people call as superstar renders.

I would hazard a guess this is something someone said in a forum or on Twitter, and now everyone's taking it as gospel.

I wouldn't read in to it too much at all. Either way, 2K have made it generic, for whatever reason.

Awesome stuff and looks like legends FINALLY have all their trons (not just the main and ribbon ones). Missed Toni in the trailer, so happy she's in. :D

Crazy how close Ryee's Ciampa is to this year's lol And I wish he had a new entrance, I didn't like the new preset one from last year.

And I don't *Censored* with Hogan like that, but I'm glad it's 2002 Hulk Still Rules era.

Archived