Official WWE2K20 Screenshot Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 2K20 one is significantly better than the 2K16 one. To me it's not even close. Only thing the 2K16 one arguably has over 20 (and even here I prefer the new one) is the facial hair... and that's because there's a lot more of it now and hair is one thing they do seem to struggle with.

EDIT - off topic but that reminds me, Baron Corbin without hair is gonna be so much better than Baron Corbin with too much hair xD

Okay I gotta go, XD. The more I look at this 2k20 model, the more off it looks to me. I don't watch Owens week in and week out like you guys so I don't have a solid modern image in my head of what he's supposed to look like, but the image I do have looks a hell of alot like that 2k16 model. Obviously everybody is seeing different sheeit. Folks on WWE's posting saying the man looks like DJ Khalid.

Trying to figure out what they've done to the lighting this year. Black and Joe have been noticeably brighter (Joe nearly washed out) but KO looked darker than last year. Maybe the colored lights have some sort of effect? Joe has yellow lighting in his entrance and Black a light blue hue to it where as KO has only flashing white lights only with the rest not used.

I hope those arent really how the game looks in the end, that is not a 2019 game.

I fear this year the lightning might hurt the game extremely, so far it looked its "best" when it was dark(Blacks entrance)...everything else is too much and shows that despite the textures...the game looks pretty bad for a current gen game or in general.

Graphics are fine. It's the lighting and the animation that look off. Everyone is coming off as very robotic...more so than usual. But, if the gameplay ends up being great...I honestly don't give a crap. If they have a new engine and the only downside was robotic animation, I'll allow it in exchange for better gameplay.

The graphics look poor this year. The models haven't looked great for a long time, and the wax like skin is highlighted by the way too bright lighting. It also highlights the fact everyone has wig-like hair, too.

Also, the robotic facial expressions are a real standout.

Just look at the other 2K games to see how well it can be done. I guess next year will be a better reflection of that, to be fair.

Archived