Official WWE2K20 Screenshot Thread

Jmerc

Owens looks f'n horrible. The complete entrance mocap is garbage, he runs like he has a stick in his ass and he moves his head so fast on the ramp, it looks awful.

His eyes are dead and his body looks extremely weird. Is it just me? He doesn't look good at all. There is just everything wrong about this video.

*sigh* every year. that looks exactly like Owens.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owens looks f'n horrible. The complete entrance mocap is garbage, he runs like he has a stick in his ass and he moves his head so fast on the ramp, it looks awful.

His eyes are dead and his body looks extremely weird. Is it just me? He doesn't look good at all. There is just everything wrong about this video.

Gotta be just you. Maybe his eyes look dead but the games have come a LONG way. Personally, I think he looks better this year than last year.

Gotta be just you. Maybe his eyes look dead but the games have come a LONG way. Personally, I think he looks better this year than last year.

It must be you then. He looks a whole lot better than 2k19. You should get your eyes checked.

Damn I'm looking at the side-by-side comparison and I actually think the 2K19 one is better to me. "F'n horrible" is a stretch though, makes Dhalsim's limbs seem short

I swear at this point CM_EDGE must be a troll. Either that or he expects an impossible amount of perfection from a yearly videogame.

You don't really need "perfection" every year, they just gotta get it near perfect once and then recycle the same thing year in and year out. I don't like the Owens model either.

Best Owens, I thought (sadly), was 2k16 on ps3. I havent liked any Owens on PS4 yet myself.

Damn ur right, i just looked it up to remember what he looked like in that game and it is indeed miles better than any model thats came after it, including 2K20's model

KO-comp.png

When you look at that comparison it is kinda baffling how much better 2K16's model looks than 2K20's, and its on PS3 no less, it just looks more realistic, funny how a model from a PS3 game looks way better than a model from a PS4/XBox One.

Dat 2k16 model looks shit tbh. :fedup:

Also, if I remember correctly if you see it face forwards he looks cross eyed in 2k16.

Looks like shit? its the most realistic his model has ever looked.

Something about his recent models from the last couple of 2K games have looked off, they always make him too fat, his face just seems off, his beards too black and even his clothes looks a bit weird like they're made of rubber or something.

Archived