Official WWE2K20 Screenshot Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's like twice the size of the Assassin's Creed 3 mansion lol

WWE Hall of Famer President Trump would actually be a pretty wild preorder bonus. :laugh:

"50 Finishers on Donald Trump"

That's why I said "kinda" I guess a mansion from Syndicate or Unity would come close.

Regarding Trump: Imagine the uproar if he was somehow involved.

I hope that's not their tagline or anything because wtf even.

On a side note I'm so glad my connection with the series has dwindled so much or I'd be slitting my wrists with a rusted spork in anticipation of something, ANYTHING. Now it's just another week and I won't be losing sleep because of it ^_^

My guess is it's the location for where the legends are hanging out for that rumored commercial involving Hogan, Flair, Austin, etc

This 100% Velveteen Dream posted the same image with iNViTATiON ONLY ? as the caption

Someone on Reddit pointed out that Dream has every letter in caps except for three i's. Kurt Angle has the three I's when he first started out. Angle has been the rumored Collector's Edition focus this year (thanks to Kurt himself spilling that news) so maybe we are seeing the Collector's Edition announced as well on Monday.

My guess is it's the location for where the legends are hanging out for that rumored commercial involving Hogan, Flair, Austin, etc

This 100% Velveteen Dream posted the same image with iNViTATiON ONLY ? as the caption

Someone on Reddit pointed out that Dream has every letter in caps except for three i's. Kurt Angle has the three I's when he first started out. Angle has been the rumored Collector's Edition focus this year (thanks to Kurt himself spilling that news) so maybe we are seeing the Collector's Edition announced as well on Monday.

I hope not, and doubt thats the case. Some Kurt special edition would be dumb with him being back in the game for a few years now. Not special anymore and I doubt that would sell well.

I hope not, and doubt thats the case. Some Kurt special edition would be dumb with him being back in the game for a few years now. Not special anymore and I doubt that would sell well.

It's more than likely the case actually. In May, Angle posted a picture on Instagram of these photos he was autographing. 10K of them going from the caption on it. The photos have the 2K logo on them and the only thing I could think of that would involve autographed photos of Kurt Angle would be an Angle Collector's Edition. That or some sort of Collector's Edition that is dedicated to a specific title that Angle has held before. Maybe even a Ruthless Aggression themed Collectors Edition. Either way, Angle will play a role in it more than likely. Here's the link to the photo that is still up:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxVZbbHnvzO/?hl=en

Yeah, I heard Lawler wanted to be in the game. I think Ted Dibiase, Sr. said that he loves being included in the game because it keeps his legacy alive. I remember a story he told about him going to a grocery store, and a little boy saw him, and said "Daddy,look! It's the Million Dollar Man!" Ted turned around, and said "Now, how do you know who I am?" The little boy said "I saw you in the video game" And Ted Sr. was touched. Being in the game means a lot to these legends more than we could imagine.

Archived