Official WWE2K20 Screenshot Thread

Jmerc

Lmao

Also, judging from that tron that circles the whole arena, looks like Bayley's wall tron is still broken. Unless it's still in early stages lol

they could've just screenshot it on a part where the tron flashes white for a millisecond during a transition or something lol

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks borderline identical to 2K19, but that's what I was expecting - i'm fine with this, as long as we get some nice, substantial updates elsewhere.

Same here.

So I guess the question is, what makes this game something that someone who already has 2k19 needs to buy? What is the difference apart from the roster obviously.

Hopefully the inclusion of GM mode, and some type of online GM/Universe mode.

Its crazy to think that an online Universe/GM, equivalent to nBAs myGM/MyLeague, hasnt been added yet.

Bump that, better to incorporate GM/story designer elements into universe.

Im game. Just wrap it all into one, like Madden where you can choose to do a franchise as either the Owner, Coach, or a specific player, and you can select between GM (plays like GM mode), Universe (Plays like now), and story creator.

It seems like Lesnar's skin tone has more of a red hue to it which is realistic.

That's one thing that has seemed off since they changed the lighting engine is the skin tones. Everyone has sort of an odd, pale tone to them. It's almost like the skin tones were adjusted based off the old lighting engine and they weren't re-adjusted when they made the switch.

It seems like Lesnar's skin tone has more of a red hue to it which is realistic.

That's one thing that has seemed off since they changed the lighting engine is the skin tones. Everyone has sort of an odd, pale tone to them. It's almost like the skin tones were adjusted based off the old lighting engine and they weren't re-adjusted when they made the switch.

Dibiases in 2k19 is odd

QcF1QIH.jpg

:D

Looks improved from 2k19

"We're releasing two screenshots for a presser...

Mr. McMahon has requested that the first is Brock Lesnar.

What should we show in the second one?"

"Bayley's ass."

Not a bad thing at all. It's a better choice than Lesnar.

I'll never forget the first screenshots of Cena and Orton in 2K15. Scrolled past it on my feed real quick and thought it was just a real pic at first. Crazy.

AJ Styles was the first screenshot for 2K19 and am pretty sure Seth Rollins was the first for 2K18. Brock may have been first for 2K17 though

Well he's always one of the first few anyways i know that. Cause theres ton of videos early on always showing comparisons of Lesnar from last years game and the current years.

Archived