Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ziggy Vercetti

Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

I read on twitter that with the showcase mode, we could end up with 11 versions of Charlotte...

That's a bit much if you ask me

I read on twitter that with the showcase mode, we could end up with 11 versions of Charlotte...

That's a bit much if you ask me

Think they gave the same number for Bryan last year. But it was like 11 attires spread throughout like 4 models. I'm sure Charlotte will be the same.

Yeah for Bryan they just had multiple attires from the same year in one duplicate model

I wonder who will be the most popular caw being made. Ciampa and Omega were hands down the most popular. I'm guessing Omega and Moxley will be this year.

I believe Jeff Hardy is always the most popular

I wonder who will be the most popular caw being made. Ciampa and Omega were hands down the most popular. I'm guessing Omega and Moxley will be this year.

Nah. That's Kurt Angle.

Or that was only the case while Angle & Hardy weren't in the game by default

when hardy and angle were not in the game they were popular, punk is another popular one that people make and get downloaded alot now that he is gone. For females, im not real sure, Emma possibly ?

Edited by Rekka_No_Ryo

As long as I can remember, besides when Punk was a part of the company. People have been making Punk. I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the most created wrestlers.

Remember that one year where they included Charlotte's WM 32 attire and robe only as CAW parts but like... Charlotte's entrance doesn't work properly with custom attires/robes lol, doing a cartwheel with a robe on and shit

Remember that one year where they included Charlotte's WM 32 attire and robe only as CAW parts but like... Charlotte's entrance doesn't work properly with custom attires/robes lol, doing a cartwheel with a robe on and shit

Isn't that still an issue now?

Yep lol, but her WM 32 attire will actually be an alternate attire now thanks to Showcase

"That one year"... You mean last year?

Even better, Ric Flair can't wear his Mania 24 robe, together with his boots.

I'm expecting comic book/horror and video game characters to be more popular than ever because of 2K Originals. I know I'll be downloading a lot of them because of it

"That one year"... You mean last year?

Even better, Ric Flair can't wear his Mania 24 robe, together with his boots.

The attire/hair restrictions are the worst

Yeah. Probably due to the facepaint.

I wonder if theyll have Matt Hardy in his Hardy gimmick or Woken gimmick or both