Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ziggy Vercetti

Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Late August. But then again this year's release date is nearly two weeks later than last year's

I just wish they'd show the roster so that I know whether or not I'm buying at launch or waiting for a price drop some time into next year. So far nothing announced has been all that interesting to me with the genuine highlights being mixed tag and Buddy Murphy.

they do need to get the lead out though with the roster reveal though and start getting into the swing of things as what roughly 8 weeks isnt enough time to build enough hype for a game, as look at star was, the movie isnt out till december and we are getting all kinds of crap for it, or NBA, ect..

Edited by Rekka_No_Ryo

Just realized that if Forgotten Sons are in, we can reunite Blake & Murphy and Alexa :hqhq:

Just realized that if Forgotten Sons are in, we can reunite Blake & Murphy and Alexa :hqhq:

And Gunner & Murphy :hqhq:

Crossing my fingers we see roster news start popping up this week

You and me both, I cant remember another year where there was this little info at this point.

Last year

When did IGN start the roster reveals last year?? I feel that it def started by early September at the latest.

I worked out, from last year, start of the roster reveal which was 30th August to release date, which was the 9th October. So for this year, we'd get the roster reveal around the 12th September, BUT this is 2k, so God knows when the Roster reveal is. :lol:

So, in the back of my mind, there's this fear that this is the year they're going to quietly remove superstar editor...just to make the "originals" a bigger deal.

the nuclear backlash they would get for that is not even worth them considering it. super unlikely

So, in the back of my mind, there's this fear that this is the year they're going to quietly remove superstar editor...just to make the "originals" a bigger deal.

Jeez. The backlash that would get would make the whole Horsewomen thing a few years ago seem like rejoicing.

After seeing the NBA My Team trailer, I can just imagine how bad GM Mode would be with Microtransactions

I'd probably boycott

Hell.. I'd grab a sledgehammer (even if I have to search all over for one) and smash up their HQ with it.

NEVER REMOVE, ONLY IMPROVE!

Yeah, it'd be career bloody suicide IF they were that stupid.

Edited by Graeme Jones

After seeing the NBA My Team trailer, I can just imagine how bad GM Mode would be with Microtransactions

Oh man, I never thought about how bad they could microtransaction the shit out of that mode

Edited by Prof_Sunshine

Why? The two modes are nothing alike. GM Mode is more like Myleauge and Myleauge has no microtransactions.

There's no way. There's just no way. That's almost as bad as removing CAW mode entirely.