Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am hoping against hope that they throw in a standing version of his yokosuka DDT. Love the one in 2K19 but damn is it a pain to use it as a finisher when its only from the ground.

I wonder if they would show Rhea Ripley or Toni Storm just so they can reveal the UK Women's Title.

I am hoping against hope that they throw in a standing version of his yokosuka DDT. Love the one in 2K19 but damn is it a pain to use it as a finisher when its only from the ground.

Look on the bright side, if they don't have a standing version, you could always replace it with the Kamigoye, which he will most likely have.

Agree with murphy's elbow pad. I think someone needs to tweet this to 2k so that they could add it like how people tweeted 2k for Jinder's wristband not in the preview pictures for 2K18. The final build came out and they added it in his model.

Knowing Twitter I'm sure there are a ton of users that have pointed this out to them. In only the nicest of ways of course.

Agree with murphy's elbow pad. I think someone needs to tweet this to 2k so that they could add it like how people tweeted 2k for Jinder's wristband not in the preview pictures for 2K18. The final build came out and they added it in his model.

Knowing Twitter I'm sure there are a ton of users that have pointed this out to them. In only the nicest of ways of course.

I agree. Really hope 2K fixes it.

We could do it ourselves but wasting a CAW slot for that is not worth it.

I dont really get it, why post such "boring" entrances to show the game? Wouldnt stuff like the Undertaker or so work better because its more spectacular?

And you cant tell me you dont see it in murphys entrance.
The weird bone structure of the models face, the empty and lifeless eyes, the expressionless face, the hair clipping, the hanging shoulders as if he has no muscles in them(which is horrible as heck, especially in the goldberg entrance noticeable of 2k19).
You can not tell me that this are things you dont see when looking at the entrance.

The Model itself looks good however, the fans also seem to be slightly higher textured or am i wrong, they look a bit better i think.

So the crowd will be playable ? wow..

My apologies for not fully explaining: I guess Smacktalks's video about Joe's entrance had a showed a member of the crowd with a unique logo. People on YouTube started speculating that we could customize some of the fans.

Honestly, I don't know. Like I said, I was watching the video after taking pain meds for my bad shoulder. Maybe I was seeing things.

Crowd T-Shirts..

Finn Bálor

Hardys

Elias

Seth Rollins

Curt Hawkins

Zach Ryder

Thanks for letting me know. At least that confirms them.

T-shirts doesn't confirm anything

So the crowd will be playable ? wow..

My apologies for not fully explaining: I guess Smacktalks's video about Joe's entrance had a showed a member of the crowd with a unique logo. People on YouTube started speculating that we could customize some of the fans.

Honestly, I don't know. Like I said, I was watching the video after taking pain meds for my bad shoulder. Maybe I was seeing things.

Crowd T-Shirts..

Finn Bálor

Hardys

Elias

Seth Rollins

Curt Hawkins

Zach Ryder

Thanks for letting me know. At least that confirms them.
T-shirts doesn't confirm anything

I didn't say they did. I already explained why I posted them

I can't think of one time WWE had the t-shirt or logo of a wrestler and not the wrestler.

I think it has happened with people who were removed late in production for one reason or another. But it is a silly thing to debate, for sure.

If there is a shirt in the game, then it was put there intentionally...and the only reason why the wrestler him or herself wouldn't also be in the game, is if something changed at a very late stage in development...which is possible, but not likely.

And we would certainly already know whether to expect that. If, say...for example, Chris Jericho had just left WWE for AEW...you would have some foresight to think "yeah...his shirt is is in the crowd, but he probably won't be in this game". So...unless it's something like that, then you can pretty much 99.99% expect that any shirts will also be in as playables, and never understood why people want to say "not confirmed!"

I'll never get why they forget stuff like elbow pads and wristbands on certain wrestlers, Murphy has pretty much always worn an elbow pad on his right arm since before even coming to 205 Live, do they find pictures of him after a match where its been taken off or something and think he didn't wear one with the attire they chose?

Archived