Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really doubt they pulled out of an event to work on the DLC environment. It could literally be anything.

Would would people who do art design on the game be in charge of presenting the game at that event? They have different teams for different things.

Call me old fashioned, but I love having the physical version. Digital seems too risky to posses.

With that being said, I hope we get some special Takeover attires and entrances from the 4 Horsewomen showcase. Especially Sasha's Takeover Brooklyn entrance.

What the hell? How is smacktalks annoying?

I don't find his voice bad, but he's very guilty of making videos that don't need to be made these last few years. Entire videos of him just repeating shit he said before or talking about super obvious stuff as if its some kind of hidden secret (his "things you might not know" videos are extremely guilty of this), and just in general chasing youtube trends that make him feel less genuine like he used to.

What the hell? How is smacktalks annoying?

I guess his voice can get irritating in long videos or so but I like Smacktalks he's pretty consistent (most of the time) and gets to the point a lot faster then other You-tubers , the ones I find annoying are Pulse and Denkops due to them whining about arcade.

Archived