Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Games were releasing in late October to the first week of November awhile back. The games everyone looks back on so fondly. Even No Mercy was mid November. I wouldnt even mind if they got the preorder marketing machine rolling in mid November for a mid December release, just to buy time for a year and see if [preorder] sales and game enjoyment are different when game release time also has Christmas more closely attached to it. Feels like by the time we get to January/February, people arent as fired up about the game anymore for some reason, after months of obsessing over every detail of confirmed info prior to release. Strange.

I doubt its gonna be anything out of the ordinary, though, date-wise. Maybe a week or two later at the most?

The game releases,Oct,1

Was October 1 ever made official?

Theres a YouTube video by Viking gamer or whatever his name is. You can preorder 2k20 from a retailer in Europe and its says oct 25. Can be wrong obviously but its the only thing Ive seen at all reported.

Those Mrs. Freshleys Oreo brownies are official. Thats my hot take for the week maybe. Still just excited for whatever happens, whenever it happens. Time has a way of flying by anyway once you hit a certain age. Lol

You know what? If late reveal means later release date I'll be ecstatic. Not only will it space releases out for me, but more dev time is ALWAYS a plus when it comes to this series.

You know what? If late reveal means later release date I'll be ecstatic. Not only will it space releases out for me, but more dev time is ALWAYS a plus when it comes to this series.

This. We can only hope.

I Mean the reason why there hasn't been enough news is because this could be the last game on the PS4 and XBOX One and they deserve to go out on a high note kinda like 2k14 being the last game before they switched to current gen so i have a feeling they're introducing a massive feature in 2k20 that improves the game

It won't be lol. 360/PS3 got multiple years after current Gen showed up

makes sense. Would be a good time to drop a trailer during the reunion.

the WWE action figure ppl showed off a Chyna action figure. Which she was on the no-no list for them for the last decade. So that and the HOF...is good indicator we might get Chyna. Or so i hope

makes sense. Would be a good time to drop a trailer during the reunion.

the WWE action figure ppl showed off a Chyna action figure. Which she was on the no-no list for them for the last decade. So that and the HOF...is good indicator we might get Chyna. Or so i hope

Hall of Fame inductions come with a legends deal in most cases so its very possible.

I wonder if we'll get Yokozuna in the game ever again.

Its been a few years since his legends deal ran out and his estate didnt renew it. Whenever deceased wrestlers estates dont sign usually WWE doesnt let 2K include them either despite 2K not being restricted to those deals.

Like how Pillmans son confirmed on Twitter last year or the year before that his father wasnt in anymore because his stepmom let the deal run out without renewing it.

Archived