Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

can you imagine this game being marketed as WWE 2K20: The Game You Bought Last Year Except Pete Dunne Has a Beard

XD that would be like Fifa 20 Legacy Edition on Switch

Personally, I'da bought WWE2K20: Same Sheeit, Different Name edition if they just cleaned up what's there, but that's because I skipped 19, which is what 18 wanted to/should've been by the sounds of it.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's where match types mean a bit more than roster updates or caw/universe improvements.

2020: the game where we can finally play wargames and survivor series.

I imagine something like that would be better than.

2020: we got zombies

Both those match types are lame editions to me tbh, they really don't change the gameplay or win conditions in any fun way. War games = just an extra ring. Um Okay?

5v5 = more of an overly long cluster f match like 4v4 which I avoid

Stable warfare / new elimination style match / new cage to fool around in. Id say that war games is highly requested.

Survivor Series, again, id imagine would get out to great use in people's universe modes.

I'm enjoying career mode so far.. but holy *censored*in shit is it ever mean spirited to the male.

In fairness, the female acts as if it's her time of the month about 90% of the time, with how easily triggered she is.

the PMSer and the bumbling idiot. gotdamn. :lol:

That's where match types mean a bit more than roster updates or caw/universe improvements.

2020: the game where we can finally play wargames and survivor series.

I imagine something like that would be better than.

2020: we got zombies

Both those match types are lame editions to me tbh, they really don't change the gameplay or win conditions in any fun way. War games = just an extra ring. Um Okay?

5v5 = more of an overly long cluster f match like 4v4 which I avoid

Stable warfare / new elimination style match / new cage to fool around in. Id say that war games is highly requested.

Survivor Series, again, id imagine would get out to great use in people's universe modes.

I'd say Buried Alive and Special Referee were more requested so

TIL the arenas in showcase mode aren't even accurate (eg. The match where Sasha wins her first title on RAW).

I was really hoping to use that RAW arena for universe mode, but turns out its just the 2019 RAW arena.

LAME.

Ok they fixed absolute nothing in the universe mode, lol. Alternate attires for woman are still unusable and not existent. The boo Cheer option is still not there and I would bet money that the "woman's tag champs become IC/North American champion" bug is also still there.

As well as the bug where you can't scroll past match 10.

Has anybody found good dimensions that will work for the broken face photos?

We can't manipulate the brow/eye/nose/mouth like we've been able to the past few years so I'd think that the right sized photo would maybe work. I've seen some CAWs that obviously have face photos so I'm curious about how they might be getting those to fit properly. I'm "okay" with basic old school morphing but the photos make CAWs look much, much, much more realistic.

Its one thing for the series to not advance much, I realise and accept that with an annual release and a relatively small budget some years are gonna be more transitional than others, but to actually go backwards is outrageous. To still be dealing with glitches from previous games that were patched but are now back. To remove all the added material parts from last year, to remove the ability to import attires with designs on them to other CAWs, to go back to the dark days of it being a crapshoot whether you can download CAWs or not.

*Censored* this game. Im done.

exactly. ive seen people say well why didnt they just copy over 2K19? they still have to sell the game, whether that be with Originals or Showcase or MyCareer. these people know they would shit on 2K if they shelled out the exact same game.

can you imagine this game being marketed as WWE 2K20: The Game You Bought Last Year Except Pete Dunne Has a Beard

3eSJXbG.gif

Archived