Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the patch. You can now save edited movesets to Universe BUT the Fiends moveset still resets.

Doesn't look like any of the attire parts that have colouring issues, like Becky's Wrestlemania 35 shorts, have been fixed.

You can now add ladders and tables to a custom weapon wheel.

Is Universe safe and playable yet?

Nice to see movesets STILL don't carry over into Universe. :shift:

They do carry over now. Just tested it myself and when I saved, it asked me if I want to save to Universe as well and then when I opened Universe, I had the new moveset

Also, clipping is still there. Adam Coles elbow pad is till messed up and clipping and tearing

Alt attires for people with long hair makes their hair clip through their neck and shoulders

So, deleted my universe mode, and all created characters and attires.

Made three basic attires, one for Jeff, one for Buddy Murphy and one for Lawler.

Into a brand new universe mode and went to the superstar screen, changed the individual attires, the writing changes and tells you a different attire is equipped. However the picture of your character still has them in a default attire. I thought I would try it anyway, at the character select screen I again select the created attires and create a triple threat match between the guys I mentioned.

The match screen appears and I confirm and it starts loading, this time the three are shown in their new attires. Loading bar got to nearly full before the game crashed and kicked me out to the PlayStation dashboard.

Ive had a brief look at a few other modes and things as well, and as far as I can tell other than movesets sometimes copying over there doesnt appear to be much, if any, change made to Create or Universe modes.

Im so excited right now. Damn might flake out on seeing my girl after work today...

You buggin....lls

How big is the patch guys? File size wise?

Not really. I saw her last night for like 5 hours. ?

Also I downloaded 19 & 20 for PC and theyre installing now. Gonna try to mod 19 to keep me busy. If they dont dramatically fix 20, and I get the mods to work, Im staying with that.

Im so excited right now. Damn might flake out on seeing my girl after work today...

You buggin....lls

Also I downloaded 19 & 20 for PC and theyre installing now. Gonna try to mod 19 to keep me busy. If they dont dramatically fix 20, and I get the mods to work, Im staying with that.

Feel where you coming from now. Lls And sounds like a plan. I need to really get around to building a pc. Seems daunting though...

You buggin....lls

Feel where you coming from now. Lls And sounds like a plan. I need to really get around to building a pc. Seems daunting though...

Personally I bought a workstation pre built with a graphics card and tons of ram for like $300 bucks. But after a few months of use I decided to buy a new tower and move everything over.

Took about 2 weeks to get everything perfect but Im loving it. Really tempted to stick with 19 because this patch didnt seem to fix other broken shit....and 19 with mods I can pretty make 20 buy everything is fixed lol

Anyone who thought the patch was going to fix everything was deluding themselves. Simply too much broken shit to fix with one patch.

Still, here's hoping they have a game plan for future patches. The longer the game remains broken, the worse the end result will be.

And I would certainly not expect CAB to be patched in until the game is under control.

Archived