Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

honestly that glitch i see that creates like multiple versions of a wrestler.

That should be a Payback.

say ur Fiend, and u hit ur Payback and it spawns like 3 more Fiends that surround ur opponent. And they mimic ur button presses when u strike. Or if u grapple it does like a special 4 on 1 beat down animation

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope we dont have to wait that two weeks for logos to work. i am dying to dive into this game

QFT

I've kind of pacified myself by making "dummy" versions of my main CAWs so that I can just copy movesets and entrances to the "REAL" versions of them once the logo uploader is fixed but it's still kind of upsetting since the most fun part of the whole thing for me (by far) is designing appearances and I was really hoping to try some new things. I mean, I still will but waiting even longer because it's borked isn't particularly enjoyable.

At least they acknowledged that they're going to try to fix......something

hopefully the logo uploader is towards the top of the list

The logo uploader not working is really halting the game in alot of ways, CC has next to nothing worth downloading on there, no one can update appearances, can't update arenas. I mean the general gameplay at least for me has been great in exhibition and showcase, Universe has some minor bugs from what i hear but if we had image uploader working the game would be alright for me until they get a patch out.

It would make the wait less agonizing if we could just get image uploader working properly, cause it would give alot of stuff do in the meantime, cause without it theres not a whole lot for us to do until the patch comes out.

Same, although I guess it depends on whether it can be fixed server-side or not. Although if it could, you'd think that'd have been dealt with by now. Here's hoping soon though.

Well atleast we know they are working on it.

Yeah and its already kinda made feel a little better, just needed them to let us know they are working on it. I just hope we aren't waiting 2 weeks for the image uploader to actually work, thats something they should fix tomorrow it shouldn't be that complicated.

Yikes. The price for the game is down in Germany to 29,99 at some places.

And I hate myself for buying it on release day for it :lol:

Especially since the GameStop has my pre-ordered collector's edition on shelf now, for half the price

Any PS4 users not able to DL the Accelerator?

Weird stuff going on. Cant DL the Accelerator.

Chyna, Hogan etc are on the roster select screen but not on the Purchaseable screen.

Trying to DL A CAW but it says I need X character to do so.

After we beat My Player how do we keep ranking up? I want that bodysuit for Immortal Ranking with joker like card on the back.

Also loved My Player mode. Even better than last year's. 2K nails that!

There is a difference between MyPlayer and MyCareer. MyPlayer continues with the towers after MyCareer

So does Universe mode work at all? Or is it completely broken. Id be cool with at least setting up my rosters, attributes, teams etc. but not doing anything custom like attires, CAWS, etc. Would I be safe?

getting the roster you want setup will be difficult until the patch. changes to move-sets, attributes, etc. are not carrying over to universe at the moment.

So does Universe mode work at all? Or is it completely broken. Id be cool with at least setting up my rosters, attributes, teams etc. but not doing anything custom like attires, CAWS, etc. Would I be safe?

getting the roster you want setup will be difficult until the patch. changes to move-sets, attributes, etc. are not carrying over to universe at the moment.

If you edit from universe mode and change something other than the moveset, you can then set it to both universe and regular but that requires starting a universe first unfortunately, so yeah better to wait for the patch unless you dont mind making changes after starting universe in a very specific way.

Archived