Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there needs to be a huge sticky on reddit that says....BUMP IN THE NIGHT WAS DELAYED A WEEK

and also u can't change the reversal button back to the trigger.

nobody got the memo apparently.

also. everyone that thinks the reversals should be on the trigger is wrong. Triggers are meant for Brake/Accelerate in Forza. Not for carefully timing a major reversal during a Glorious DDT

Oh u pushed it on time? Too bad. its an analogue button for a a non pressure sensitive action and didn't register yet.

Something I noticed: the 20 DL limit for a 24 hour limit is still in however it seems it combines all profiles into 1. For example: primary account I DLd 1 CAW, profile 2 I DLd 3 CAWS. Instead of having 19 DLs left on one profile and 17 on other both have 16 left

Something I noticed: the 20 DL limit for a 24 hour limit is still in however it seems it combines all profiles into 1. For example: primary account I DLd 1 CAW, profile 2 I DLd 3 CAWS. Instead of having 19 DLs left on one profile and 17 on other both have 16 left

what? So 20 DLs per day across your console, not just per account?

So they added Jeff Hardy's armbands to CAW mode, that's pretty awesome! Now if only we could edit his face paint so I wouldn't have to create a CAW of him.

And the armband on his right arm floats on top of his arm, oh and his hair is floating too. Goddamn this game...

Exhibition and showcase only for me I guess until they hopefully fix the multitude of problems.

what? So 20 DLs per day across your console, not just per account?
Yes it seems that way.

just looking at the renders and i think people were exaggerating on how bad people look. other than Savage and Dusty, the only one that looks really bad is Trent Seven. everyone else looks good to great.

Archived