Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its so hard trying to watch gameplay videos of these games.

Because of the glaring moveset issues. I just want to watch this damn John Cena vs. Rey Mysterio 2k20 match.

and its hard to get into it. Remember that time Rey Mysterio did Sheamus's Inverted Backbreaker, Chad Gables wristlock monkey flip, Mr Perfects Rolling neck snap and Cesaro's Double Foot Stomp??

Oh u don't?? Because he's never done any of that stuff in real life? And its like this every gameplay vid. Wrestlers doing moves they would never do for 80% of the match. I hate it. Its like trying to watch Mortal Kombat gameplay and Subzero is doing johnny cage and raiden moves the whole time.

Why can't they just make default generic movesets. And then add the character specific moves after, like I do??? There are plenty of generic moves for most positions that u can be like, "ok they dont actually do this but its generic enough to be ok since there is no other good move for this position".

Why give ppl such unique and noticeably wrong moves?? Its not like Sheamus's inverted backbreaker is common. Hell Sheamus doesn't even do it anymore lol. U know how many other ppl do Chad Gables monkey flip?? Zero. thats how many

I'm PRAYING a few patches will make this game as good as 2k19 at least. Its not like 2K19 and 2K18 and 2K17 didn't have their fair share of bugs and problems on day one, i remember in one of them you couldn't use in game wrestles alt attires in universe Mode until they patched it.

Granted this game has alot more bugs and issues than those did but i do understand they had to completely rewrite the coding and everything, now if they can't fix most of these issues with some patches then yeah this game is gonna be a giant waste of money and is gonna get 2k a shit ton of backlash, so they better be working on a huge patch to fix half this mess.

Because of the glaring moveset issues. I just want to watch this damn John Cena vs. Rey Mysterio 2k20 match.

and its hard to get into it. Remember that time Rey Mysterio did Sheamus's Inverted Backbreaker, Chad Gables wristlock monkey flip, Mr Perfects Rolling neck snap and Cesaro's Double Foot Stomp??

Oh u don't?? Because he's never done any of that stuff in real life? And its like this every gameplay vid. Wrestlers doing moves they would never do for 80% of the match. I hate it. Its like trying to watch Mortal Kombat gameplay and Subzero is doing johnny cage and raiden moves the whole time.

Why can't they just make default generic movesets. And then add the character specific moves after, like I do??? There are plenty of generic moves for most positions that u can be like, "ok they dont actually do this but its generic enough to be ok since there is no other good move for this position".

Why give ppl such unique and noticeably wrong moves?? Its not like Sheamus's inverted backbreaker is common. Hell Sheamus doesn't even do it anymore lol. U know how many other ppl do Chad Gables monkey flip?? Zero. thats how many

My hope with this is they take the approach of the NBA 2k series and use the communities (hopefully your) move-sets one day but I don't have confidence that will ever happen.

My hope with this is they take the approach of the NBA 2k series and use the communities (hopefully your) move-sets one day but I don't have confidence that will ever happen.

they did that thing a couple years back on the 2K forums. Where they specifically asked for moveset help. And i submitted a ton of stuff.

I haven't noticed much of a difference. So i dont think anything really came of it. I was fixing Randy Ortons moveset the other day. And his Barricade Back Suplex. The move that is specifically in the game FOR ORTON. Isn't even assigned to him?

Mind you. They KNOW that its his move. I was the one years ago that raised a stink about it not being selectable for anyone else. It was only available for Randy Orton. And after my complaints they thankfully patched it to be selectable for anyone as a barricade move.

things like that. i just dont know how over time. Moves that are created for ppl. Dont even get assigned. Like Kanes Punch. Theres like 2 Dolph things also that aren't assigned to him. i just dont get it

I just wish they would use some common sense to not use a default base moveset to build off of for everyone...that includes moves like Michinoku Drivers (that what..maybe 5 ppl in all of WWE do). And stuff like the Running Floatover Neckbreaker (a move that Kazarian and like nobody else ever does IRL).

just make smarter decisions. They shoot themselves in the foot sometimes

they did that thing a couple years back on the 2K forums. Where they specifically asked for moveset help. And i submitted a ton of stuff.

I haven't noticed much of a difference. So i dont think anything really came of it. I was fixing Randy Ortons moveset the other day. And his Barricade Back Suplex. The move that is specifically in the game FOR ORTON. Isn't even assigned to him?

Mind you. They KNOW that its his move. I was the one years ago that raised a stink about it not being selectable for anyone else. It was only available for Randy Orton. And after my complaints they thankfully patched it to be selectable for anyone as a barricade move.

things like that. i just dont know how over time. Moves that are created for ppl. Dont even get assigned. Like Kanes Punch. Theres like 2 Dolph things also that aren't assigned to him. i just dont get it

I just wish they would use some common sense to not use a default base moveset to build off of for everyone...that includes moves like Michinoku Drivers (that what..maybe 5 ppl in all of WWE do). And stuff like the Running Floatover Neckbreaker (a move that Kazarian and like nobody else ever does IRL).

just make smarter decisions. They shoot themselves in the foot sometimes

You're preaching to the choir man. Even your examples are ones I've used before discussing this.

Are all the new Paybacks goofy or are some of them realistic? I don't know what it is but I think Beast Mode is one, I think Roman has one that involves making your opponent lose their Finisher or something IIRC (unless I seen someone change it to that).

WWE Ice Cream Bar

I just went to my local GameStop and they told me I'm probably one of the only few picking the game up tonight :lol:

update: I'm literally the ONLY one picking it up BAHAHA *Censored* me

So i uploaded my images to the website and i see them in game but when i go to download them it goes on them for a quick second not showing a download bar and they don't show up in my images when i go into caw mode. The site seems to be working but it wont let me download my images in game.

Archived