Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

Only alt attires/duplicates i object to is shit like Kevin Owens from 2k19 with a regular model and a WM model with the only difference being the logo on the front of his shirt.

That is not enough cause to get an entire separate model for, be fine if it was an alt attire selectable on the regular Kevin Owens, but its ridiculous to give that its own separate model when it has the same entrances, same moves etc and the only difference being 1 logo on the front of his shirt.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that 20GB update fixes a lot of stuff. I'm ok with it.

Also thinking of getting the Deluxe than the Collector's edition. After watching the unboxing by the youtubers I like 2K19 CE better than this year. I really want the Rock and Mankind Supercard QR code but don't want to shell out much for just 2 plaques.

$90 is better than the CE's $130. I'll just buy an additional game with that 40 bucks.

I was thinking of getting a PS4 again for Fire Pro Wrestling World and Spider-Man and to help with games as I have the core Xbox One and so my hard drive is limited.

But next gen is around the corner, so might wait

I got a PS4 around a month ago, Spider-Man is awesome. Also, thanks for reminding me that Fire Pro is on PS4, I totally forgot!

Archived