Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will the WM video screen be available in CAArena?

No new additions to CAA other than 3 (i think) stage props based on Halloween.

SHIT!

I've been trying to recreate the 'door in video screen' effect ever since IMPACT used it a few years ago, with crap results thanks to video screen bugs in CAArena. This would be PERFECT for me, if the ring area didn't have WrestleMania logos everywhere.

See I liked several things from 2015. Crawl to pin, tired finishers were hit almost every match, which brought extra tension to watching and playing. You could fallaway slam people into the ring ropes and they'd get caught up in them instead of hitting an invisible wall etc.

I just knew these cool features would get nerfed after one game, like svr2011's weapon physics. Turns out I was right.

If we could have got 2k15 in ring plus 2k15's create modes I'd have been a lot happier.

2k15s create modes? Are you confusing that with another game ?

I meant to type

"If we could have got 2k15 in ring plus 2k16's create modes I'd have been a lot happier."

I really think the in-ring action lost something after 2k15, where it started slipping back towards arcade-style.

Dreamer, would you really want hogan's bandana or hair piece to come off though? As thats scarier than anything in the past WWE videogames and could be the true Bump In The Night DLC. Bald Hogan ! Where one of his paybacks aside from no selling could be the bright lights shines off his bald head and temporarily blinds his opponent allowing him to get the pin.

Question Bump*

Any update on whether we can select different arenas for Royal Rumble matches?

According to G&P...we can't

Why the hell isn't it? I'm sick and tired of not being able to play the Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber matches in other arenas! This is something that should've been made possible years ago!

Dreamer, would you really want hogan's bandana or hair piece to come off though? As thats scarier than anything in the past WWE videogames and could be the true Bump In The Night DLC. Bald Hogan ! Where one of his paybacks aside from no selling could be the bright lights shines off his bald head and temporarily blinds his opponent allowing him to get the pin.

Yes I want to see his bald head just like on TV, 2K15 had his models done right except for when they took old Hogan and tried to make an 80's version out of him.

Will the WM video screen be available in CAArena?

No new additions to CAA other than 3 (i think) stage props based on Halloween.

SHIT!

I've been trying to recreate the 'door in video screen' effect ever since IMPACT used it a few years ago, with crap results thanks to video screen bugs in CAArena. This would be PERFECT for me, if the ring area didn't have WrestleMania logos everywhere.

See I liked several things from 2015. Crawl to pin, tired finishers were hit almost every match, which brought extra tension to watching and playing. You could fallaway slam people into the ring ropes and they'd get caught up in them instead of hitting an invisible wall etc.

I just knew these cool features would get nerfed after one game, like svr2011's weapon physics. Turns out I was right.

If we could have got 2k15 in ring plus 2k15's create modes I'd have been a lot happier.

2k15s create modes? Are you confusing that with another game ?

I meant to type

"If we could have got 2k15 in ring plus 2k16's create modes I'd have been a lot happier."

I really think the in-ring action lost something after 2k15, where it started slipping back towards arcade-style.

I think 19 had a right balance IMO gameplay wise. But I do agree in 15 in ring being amazing.

*Censored* yeah. Now does he have his old tron tho? Last year he had his current one.

From what I saw it was his early 00s one, like his face run after he came back from his quad injury.

I'm stoked My Time theme is in the game, but can we ever get a proper 99 heel Triple H? they never give us that version of him.

*Censored* yeah. Now does he have his old tron tho? Last year he had his current one.

From what I saw it was his early 00s one, like his face run after he came back from his quad injury.

I'm stoked My Time theme is in the game, but can we ever get a proper 99 heel Triple H? they never give us that version of him.

with his real hair and no beard

I'm starting to think 2K believes 2012 Triple H really is what 2001 Triple H looked like.

Archived