Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ziggy Vercetti

Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Who did chyna accuse?

Hhh, I think. That's why WWE was ignoring her.

X-Pac too. She referred to the whole One Night in Chyna ordeal as "the rape tape" on several occasasions.

So apparently Smackdown hotel said they updated the full roster... "However, this monday they will be revealing the full roster"... Sth like that.

Maybe there are some tricks on this after all... Btw on Twitter there was footage of Jinder Mahal and the graphics look really sick...

https://twitter.com/SlayerMomsen/status/1182794040095297536

So apparently Smackdown hotel said they updated the full roster... "However, this monday they will be revealing the full roster"... Sth like that.

Maybe there are some tricks on this after all... Btw on Twitter there was footage of Jinder Mahal and the graphics look really sick...

Think he means it's been updated to match the reveals from yesterday and will be updated Monday to take note of the duplicates in the game once those can be revealed

Think he means it's been updated to match the reveals from yesterday and will be updated Monday to take note of the duplicates in the game once those can be revealed

Yeah u are right! Just read it again and got that :DDDD

Oh and to makethings clear:

LAST YEAR, we had 197 Unique Playable Characters including DLC, and without counting duplicates.

THIS YEAR, we already have 191 Unique Playable Characters, without countind duplicates and including The Fiend, Chyna, Mankind and Hulk Hogan.

Hope, somehow, this eases some minds...

Edited by DirtCrit

More outdated stuff although very understandable

Cain Velasquez is officially signed to wwe in a multi year dear

Bayley just turned full heel and got a new haircut along with a new theme. She's also going to have a new entrance

Yay! Cause I run that event in my Universe mode for obvious reason...

Made my caw list. So hard to make complete NXT, UK, and AEW rosters with only 100 spots

It's impossible. I already had to make some arrangements and cut people off. And I still have 125 people in CAW spots...

My CAW roster will be mostly AEW with a couple of my Original CAWs that I make every year.

Why would you even attempt to have all that in one save? xD

Hello my name is Olan and I am a CAW downloaderholic. I simply cannot stop DL. I see a CAW and I have to DL it. I simply cannot help myself. I have a serious CAW DL problem

😀