Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still havent pre ordered first time ever Ive done this always pre ordered by August I waited it out for some hope the roster would only remove the AEW left stars and perhaps we would have some new match types, updates down the road for raw and smackdown arena and dare I say GM mode.

This really is a bargain bucket pick up for me not paying £80 for this £20 max and thats with DLC ALL IN lol

So disappointed I got some good caws on 2K19 Im good with that for now I really feel they focused on the wrong things this year such a pity

Removed:

Konnor

Viktor

Epico

Primo

Lio Rush

Killian Dain

Vader

Alundra Blayze

Ivory

Jacqueline

Greg Valentine

Rick Rude

Bam Bam Bigelow

Rick Martel

Robert Gibson

Ricky Morton

Tatanka

Sycho Sid

Rikishi

Mr Perfect

Alexander Wolfe

DDP

British Bulldog

Jason Jordan

Dean Ambrose

Chris Jericho

Goldust

Hideo Itami

Nick Miller

TJP

Rhyno

Tye Dillinger

is that about right ?

*gasp* They removed The Colons?! Damn, then their awesome theme song is gone too... That is the biggest crime 2K has commited

This roster is really strange and offputting to say the least, no Alexander Wolfe, Killian Dain, WALTER. Only Jaxson Ryker of the Forgotten Sons, no Steve Cutler & Wesley Blake is odd. Idk, definitely not the roster I expected tbh, but I can see why some people were removed such as The Colons since they haven't been on TV in well over a year.

Honestly the roster is not that bad. Like we still got Toni, Matt R, Keith Lee, and Molly Holly. HELL WE EVEN GOT IO (even though the model looks pretty bad). Then we got DLC coming up. Then we lot people from prev. games like Jerry Lawler and X-pac.

The missing names are absolutely inexcusable though. No reason to miss off Dany Burch, Wesley Bake or Steve Cutler.

So Rude, Bigelow, Sid, Vader, Bulldog, Martel, Mr. Perfect are all gone. That really sucks.

4Bv40EU.gif

This might be an EZ skip for me, as well... might hang on to last year's game after hearing this.

Now we know why they revealed the roster at last minute they didnt want the backlash

Then again if you're a oldhead or doing a old school universe mode, this will prob suck.

Come on. The current games have the easiest accessible and most detailed CAW community ever.

The in-game roster was never enough for a old-school Universe

Honestly the roster is not that bad. Like we still got Toni, Matt R, Keith Lee, and Molly Holly. HELL WE EVEN GOT IO (even though the model looks pretty bad). Then we got DLC coming up. Then we lot people from prev. games like Jerry Lawler and X-pac.

The missing names are absolutely inexcusable though. No reason to miss off Dany Burch, Wesley Bake or Steve Cutler.

But all like all you need Jason and these missing names are not a big deal honestly especially with CC.

The facial animations are so f'n weird this year. All so comical and video gameish and overreacting, whatever they did, they have to go back, most people look horrible with this derpy animation.

1ft9720.gif

z7r3gcg.gif

qzJhE5k.gif

It's mostly the eye area, even guys like Ciampa look f'n strange.

zfmxXgb.jpg

But all like all you need Jason and these missing names are not a big deal honestly especially with CC.

Lame ass excuse. We shouldn't have to rely on CC to complete the roster. No reason to lose half of those names.

Gutted the most about these ...

Vader

Greg Valentine

Rick Rude

Bam Bam Bigelow

Rick Martel

Tatanka

Sycho Sid

Rikishi

Mr Perfect

DDP

British Bulldog

Jason Jordan

Goldust (could have maybe left him in only went in April and wwe own the character)

Rhyno

I sort of get Lio Rush, the dude looked like he was gonna be gone in May/June. But Wolfe & Dain are weird ones, I bet they were still on their main roster deals around cut off. Unless they along with the Ascension & The other Forgotten Sons they're coming in the No Man's DLC.

You'd think WALTER & KUSHIDA are a lock for DLC but right now I'm actually worried, really want these guys in.

Also what the *Censored* did they do to the Rocks face? He looks worse than last year :lol:

Lame ass excuse. We shouldn't have to rely on CC to complete the roster. No reason to lose half of those names.

It's not that big of deal tho. Like seriously, 2K prob hit their limit on how many superstars they can add on their games.

Archived