Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

hope new legends added like irs and virgil but its last roster update today and with 22 none confirmed legends from last year and more from new roster to come plus more new legends to be added im worried more than anything and maybe thats why they not said anything about a big roster this yea ras last few years they made that a big selling point

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hope new legends added like irs and virgil but its last roster update today and with 22 none confirmed legends from last year and more from new roster to come plus more new legends to be added im worried more than anything and maybe thats why they not said anything about a big roster this yea ras last few years they made that a big selling point

Pray thats not the case that the roster is smaller. Many confirmed legends they havent announced yet. I mean Hogan is likely to be in game as well. Piper, Savage, Andre, Warrior, Sting, Bret, Shawn, Big Boss Man, DiBiase are all pretty much confirmed in just by the appearances in the commercials. Im nervous about Perfect, Luger, Dusty and Vader still being in. Im hopeful this will be a large roster reveal today, they have technically only revealed 79 names so far. Hopeful the roster will be around 200 by the time they are done today. Also, wouldnt surprise me if they hold a few names back like in recent years when they say they are revealing the full roster only to release more names later

Pray thats not the case that the roster is smaller. Many confirmed legends they havent announced yet. I mean Hogan is likely to be in game as well. Piper, Savage, Andre, Warrior, Sting, Bret, Shawn, Big Boss Man, DiBiase are all pretty much confirmed in just by the appearances in the commercials. Im nervous about Perfect, Luger, Dusty and Vader still being in. Im hopeful this will be a large roster reveal today, they have technically only revealed 79 names so far. Hopeful the roster will be around 200 by the time they are done today. Also, wouldnt surprise me if they hold a few names back like in recent years when they say they are revealing the full roster only to release more names later

The Dustiest of Rhodes was shown in the original trailer.

I wish WWE would put Stardust in...just because they technically could.

Just change the face a bit, so it isn't blatantly Cody. Scan an intern. :lol:

Now there's an idea for the game that I can easily get behind.

"Scan an intern"... dyyyyyying XD

Unpopular opinion but I dont like The Fiend.

I'm not big on him either.

The Mr. Rogers gimmick is the better of the two. It would have worked better if he just did that and had the dark and light duality in the tone of his voice. He never needed a whole separate gimmick/appearance. Like...it was enough to just say "See you in hell! Byeeeeee!" But, I guess the Fiend is fun anyway. It will definitely be an iconic character in the history of WWE. The mask itself is something that is not directly tied to anything else...so it's very recognizable as this one specific thing. Which is cool.

why not ?

I am old school when it comes to wrestling. I dont like characters I like realism. Never a big fan of The Undertaker but I do respect him. Another thing with The Fiend is I never bought into Bray Wyatt either. His promos were always the same with different gibberish.

I know he is insanely popular but I just cannot get into his character

I never bought into Bray Wyatt either. His promos were always the same with different gibberish.

The very, very early Bray stuff was gold. They changed it too much to fit the WWE formula.

When he first started doing it, he came off as a conspiracy theorist who lived in the Louisiana Bayou. It was very good stuff. It was like "Open your eyes, maaaan...the signs are everywhere!" I personally loved that Bray. I was pissed when they changed it to what he ended up being.

Archived