Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just started the mycareer mode, are there any exclusive moves in the mode ?

Also I like that the dlc moves are "free" to use...

No. But there are two custom singles entrances. One for Red, one for Tre. And also a Tag-Team entrance for both. But they're also available outside of MyPlayer

Is there any fix or workaround for the general slow-down in matches?

It feels like at the start of matches everything is very fluid and nicely paced, but by halfway through the match, I experienced a lot of slow-down. Everything works great when the camera cuts to a close-up view, as well.

I'm on PS4.

Had to rage-quit during the Horsewomen showcase for the fatal 4 way.

Got through what I surmise to be the majority of the objectives. Was at the part where it said to damage Becky on the outside of the ring. So...there I am. Me (Sasha)...and Becky...outside the ring. I see Charlotte spear Bayley inside the ring, so I attempt to roll in so I can break the pin. Instead of rolling in, I climb the turnbuckle, which takes extra time. Then I try to jump in a last ditch effort...I'm in mid air as the three count happens...I elbow drop both Charlotte and the ref at like the exact second that the match ends. And...yeah...I wasn't having that shit at that point. Just got up and turned the shit off. :lol: It was funny because of how close it was to working and saving the match...but I was super pissed after the time wasted. Lol.

I still preferred 2k19 story mode but this one was pretty decent as well. I wish they gave Tre a little more time to shine before the story part ends. The villians of the story were some of the best in recent WWE games. And nice to see the developers put work in orginal characters unlike when Barron Blade was first introduced with his bright neon gear and awful fresh tattoos without even having Barron as announce name.

Would be nice if the game uploaded my custom logos on my characters. I want to think it is just a logo glitch but I don't think I repositioned all my logos. So makes me believe it is something to do with stuff made after 1.06 which I think I heard on 2K forums.

Had to rage-quit during the Horsewomen showcase for the fatal 4 way.

Got through what I surmise to be the majority of the objectives. Was at the part where it said to damage Becky on the outside of the ring. So...there I am. Me (Sasha)...and Becky...outside the ring. I see Charlotte spear Bayley inside the ring, so I attempt to roll in so I can break the pin. Instead of rolling in, I climb the turnbuckle, which takes extra time. Then I try to jump in a last ditch effort...I'm in mid air as the three count happens...I elbow drop both Charlotte and the ref at like the exact second that the match ends. And...yeah...I wasn't having that shit at that point. Just got up and turned the shit off. :lol: It was funny because of how close it was to working and saving the match...but I was super pissed after the time wasted. Lol.

Those multiwoman matches were rage inducing. And also really started to despise Charlotte's spear as well.

Hallelujah!

Gonna miss alot of the new moves and CAW items, but 2k20 literally won't even let me access any menu, so... Heading right back

Definitely put that in the OP of the next topic, since this one has reached 250 pages

Archived