Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just found out yesterday that they removed the preset movesets. They REAAAAAAALLY wanted to make this their own huh? Two decades of preset lists just snapped out of existence

Found this on Reddit as a workaround for the image uploader:

"So basically, I make another psn account and use that to upload images. I then upload the images onto CC as redownloadable. I then log back into my primary account and download the images.

Im no IT guy, but it seems like the server cant decide if you are trying to upload images to 19 or 20, so it uploads nothing. To get it to work, you have to use an account that hasnt uploaded to 19

Its a hassle, but itll work until they fix the website"

"So basically, I make another psn account and use that to upload images. I then upload the images onto CC as redownloadable. I then log back into my primary account and download the images.

Im no IT guy, but it seems like the server cant decide if you are trying to upload images to 19 or 20, so it uploads nothing. To get it to work, you have to use an account that hasnt uploaded to 19

I had used two accounts so this game wouldn't break my 2k19 uploader. Sounds like doing that had an added benefit.

I had used two accounts so this game wouldn't break my 2k19 uploader. Sounds like doing that had an added benefit.

Sounds like it did

I've been going back and forth through all the games 15 -18 in the last few days, just coping colour codes and transferring over attires etc...

I don't think it was even 18.. a lot of the textures are ripped from 15, and models from 17. It's sort of a butcher of all their games in the hope stuff works. It's definitely not the 18 engine, I would say it's 2k17.

Its kind of an insult to 2k17-2k19 to get compared to this game.

Whatever they did Im sure they just took what they had which was in good condition and they cant figure it out so feels like theyre just breaking down pieces trying to make it a machine they can call theres as much as itll lose its good parts.

So much things this game lacks that was in 2k19. With so many things, one simple thing I miss is how good the lighting in 2k19 made everything look.

Archived