Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

Almost done crafting 2k19 into my dream game. Got ported moves from 2k20, old moves from older 2ks, updated and retro attires for guys like AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy real life renders, custom music, AEW, NJPW, other modded wrestlers, men vs women, imported arenas, retro jukebox soundtracks, edited names for people like Jon Moxley, Dustin Rhodes, etc. and I even replaced all the 2k19 logos with 2k20 ones lol

This man knows...

Get a PC & 2K19 & you wont have to worry about this broken piece of shit game ever

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost done crafting 2k19 into my dream game. Got ported moves from 2k20, old moves from older 2ks, updated and retro attires for guys like AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy real life renders, custom music, AEW, NJPW, other modded wrestlers, men vs women, imported arenas, retro jukebox soundtracks, edited names for people like Jon Moxley, Dustin Rhodes, etc. and I even replaced all the 2k19 logos with 2k20 ones lol

This is why I wish I had a PC lol
Best investment Ive ever made. Honestly better than getting a console, and I still play console too.

Just build your own. You dont need to shell out $1000 if you want to play stuff.

I want to but dont have the money to throw down on a PC at the moment. Hopefully eventually lol

Someone test if the 10 logo limit and 16 face photo crash is fixed..

So far the only tidbit I've found is from the 2k forum:

on xbox one, i just import parts on two characters with logos, and it work without freezing.

IT WORK

Å twitter post says the 10 logo limit crash has been fixed !

The same Twitter handle says the Fiends mask and Jeff Hardy's armband is fixed

Uploading logo's (not all logo's show up and you have to upload multiple times) is NOT fixed

you can blow an income tax check on a laptop, as I know cousins friends who did so on an Alienware laptop.

Is a laptop a good purchase? Ive always heard desktop was the way to go for PC gaming at least from friends who already have PCs).

it depends on the person. PCs are all around better but if you travel a lot and want to game, a gaming laptop is the way to go.

Keep in mind with a few exceptions, you can't really upgrade laptops, whereas PCs usually can be.

So, Mr. Detail goes testing now.

First notice, some title colors has been adjusted. The NXT title and World Heavyweight Title look great now, color wise.

Also the extremely ugly motion blur noise effect has been reduced slightly as it seems, not much, and it's still there, specially on everything non title like trons and metalic gear, but in my test entrances it was slightly better, still wish it would be completely gone, titles looked so good in 2K19, this shit is ruining them completely when in motion. But maybe I can fix that with custom titles now.

Speaking of, Jesus Christ the default gold color looks horrible on everything that's not the WWE title in that mode, it's way too shiny and dark, have they even looked at this?

Kofi still has his title over the jacket, not fixed. Keith Lee is also still absorbing his title.

By the way. Zero adjustments on the Intercontinental championship. It's still glowing unnaturally and the noise is at max here. Look at this shit.

l6AN6wt.png

Oh ending the first observation on a positive note, the WWE title is finally announced as WWE championship.

Mhhhh maybe the noise adjustments were very title specific or I just picked the right entrances, causes there is zero change with the Raw, SmackDown, NXT Woman's championship (god does it look horrible) and Woman's Tag Team Championships. They all still have the same noise in movement and horrible wrong colors.

4LSs534.png

sjeTKkw.png

But, the Woman's Tag Team Championships finally have an announcement!

Becky Lynch's '15 Night of Champions attire is still locked behind the edit mode and unusable in playing.

Speaking of editing attires, all of Becky bottom parts are still not fixed. If you want to edit any of her attires or copy her attires to someone or to a different model of her, most of her legs are still the in this pinkish color for whatever reason. Why is that a thing anyway?

The dark dots on these pictures are her real leg color by the way.

fG9ghzN.png

m9UkQeY.png

By the way, the CAC mode is horrible. I don't know what they did but it's impossible to recreate real championships. All the relief pictures just look like bad jpegs, there is no way in getting them to look like metallic things. The material options does nothing to them. So, it's basically an unusable mode.

This game has a long way to go be good.

Its not now? I thought they fixed most of the issues ?

i played thru the new DLC showcase without much issue. Which is surprising. Because before the game was a trainwreck nearly every match.

I didn't get any big glitches so far. The hit targeting is better for most part.

only lingering issue that was obvious to me is hit targeting with weapons. Trying to hit a grounded opponent with a chair or something is still a toss up

This game has a long way to go be good.

Its not now? I thought they fixed most of the issues ?

i played thru the new DLC showcase without much issue. Which is surprising. Because before the game was a trainwreck nearly every match.

I didn't get any big glitches so far. The hit targeting is better for most part.

only lingering issue that was obvious to me is hit targeting with weapons. Trying to hit a grounded opponent with a chair or something is still a toss up[/quote

I forgot to mention that. Good eye, Kody. Also, the new moves are incredible. Hiromu feels complete now.

Archived