Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

The worst part is, at the rare instance where everything works correctly, the game is a hell of a lot of fun. A match with no bugs and no bullshit is extremely satisfying and I'll admit, i've mostly been won over by the new control scheme; just wish the finishers weren't assigned to a two button combo.

But every, goddamn, time, I so much as blink I discover a new bug or crash. EVERY *censored*ING TIME.

A lot needs to be done to fix this, including giving their QA team the ultimatum of either do their *censored*in jobs or lose them.

Of course, these games would definitely benefit from an increased development time, but that ain't happening thanks to WWE. But good god, if they feel like they need to use a game as a base, use the one that was the best recieved in years, not the broken-ass one before it. I don't know who made the decision to use 2K18 as the base instead of 2K19 (assuming thats correct of course) but whoever they are, they must've been huffing a lot of paint fumes.

QA team can only find the problems and report them. Fixing those bugs within the time constraints is up to developers themselves, so some "do better or else" ultimatum to the QA team or getting a new QA team would solve nothing.

i am well aware of that, however I have serious doubts at this point the QA team is even bothering to look, especially from certain.. talks, i've had.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to look that up cause I've never seen it but it looks exactly how I pictured. Could've sworn I saw that in a new moves video. That or a Scoop Slam Flowsion, or have I been imagining sheeit again?

The suplex version is the emerald flowsion kai. It was basically only done when Misawa went super Saiyan.

Yeah, just couldn't remember the name. Its in the game as a reversal only for Trent Seven. I am very annoyed it isn't in as a selectable move.

Other than the increased match number, there's really not enough different about universe mode from 2K19 to buy the game on that alone, unless the roster tickles your fancy mightily.

Other than the increased match number, there's really not enough different about universe mode from 2K19 to buy the game on that alone, unless the roster tickles your fancy mightily.

The roster isnt great to me, just a handily of people is like to play as, but can live without until 2k21 lol

The roster isnt great to me, just a handily of people is like to play as, but can live without until 2k21 lol

Its okay, if don't have fire pro grab that and Fire pro Promoter.

So I purchased FP Wrestling a good time ago and ended up trading it in as I struggled with the controls. Do you think its worth trying to get another copy? (Especially as they had the Stardom DLC)

Yeah I still struggle, so not alone. Though the DLCs make it fun though. It's really down to each to their own. I love wrestling been a fan since 1993 so it's like a annual game to me like NBA games to basketball fan or Fifa to a football fan and so on.

Almost done crafting 2k19 into my dream game. Got ported moves from 2k20, old moves from older 2ks, updated and retro attires for guys like AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy real life renders, custom music, AEW, NJPW, other modded wrestlers, men vs women, imported arenas, retro jukebox soundtracks, edited names for people like Jon Moxley, Dustin Rhodes, etc. and I even replaced all the 2k19 logos with 2k20 ones lol

Almost done crafting 2k19 into my dream game. Got ported moves from 2k20, old moves from older 2ks, updated and retro attires for guys like AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy real life renders, custom music, AEW, NJPW, other modded wrestlers, men vs women, imported arenas, retro jukebox soundtracks, edited names for people like Jon Moxley, Dustin Rhodes, etc. and I even replaced all the 2k19 logos with 2k20 ones lol

Color me jealous... good stuff.

This is why I wish I had a PC lol

I can't believe I'm back on 2k19. I've always said the games get boring after a year and need that injection of new moves/caw parts/entrance motions (faint hope for the odd new match or mode).

With 2k20 being so jakked, especially the caw mode, the new moves weren't enough to keep me waiting. At this point I think a 20 year tradition has been broken.

This is why I wish I had a PC lol

Best investment Ive ever made. Honestly better than getting a console, and I still play console too.

Just build your own. You dont need to shell out $1000 if you want to play stuff.

Archived