Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah theres finally some good caws that can be used now.

Will say, I tried to enjoy this game with caws being good and all and it still doesnt feel the same. This game plays more clunky, visually looks worse and still freezes every while.

I hate the controls, and I really hate how you can't edit the Charge Rates for the Level 1 and Level 2 Payback abilities.

Reports of 2K accounts uploading Championship belts on CC have been reported on all platforms. Some people on Reddit think that they are testing things out for the next patch.

Oh, and guess what happens if you try to download them? - Crash

Reports of 2K accounts uploading Championship belts on CC have been reported on all platforms. Some people on Reddit think that they are testing things out for the next patch.

Oh, and guess what happens if you try to download them? - Crash

Not surprising as without a create a belt mode, the game has no idea what to do with them.

Im as into creations as all of you guys but I dont see create a belt or them fixing caw mode fixing this game like I too would hope. I feel to enjoy this game you have to really ignore a lot of negatives. I hope they could get their shit together for next year game but its looking bad when theyre using 2k18 as their base and got it like a new toy theyre wiring all wrong.

I would be happy if they use 2k19 as their base next year and do very minimal change until they can figure shit out.

Lol Im going to have to stop playing 2k20. Ive vented a bunch of times here and its inspired by every time I play it and feel dissatisfied.

The worst part is, at the rare instance where everything works correctly, the game is a hell of a lot of fun. A match with no bugs and no bullshit is extremely satisfying and I'll admit, i've mostly been won over by the new control scheme; just wish the finishers weren't assigned to a two button combo.

But every, goddamn, time, I so much as blink I discover a new bug or crash. EVERY *censored*ING TIME.

A lot needs to be done to fix this, including giving their QA team the ultimatum of either do their *censored*in jobs or lose them.

Of course, these games would definitely benefit from an increased development time, but that ain't happening thanks to WWE. But good god, if they feel like they need to use a game as a base, use the one that was the best recieved in years, not the broken-ass one before it. I don't know who made the decision to use 2K18 as the base instead of 2K19 (assuming thats correct of course) but whoever they are, they must've been huffing a lot of paint fumes.

The worst part is, at the rare instance where everything works correctly, the game is a hell of a lot of fun. A match with no bugs and no bullshit is extremely satisfying and I'll admit, i've mostly been won over by the new control scheme; just wish the finishers weren't assigned to a two button combo.

But every, goddamn, time, I so much as blink I discover a new bug or crash. EVERY *censored*ING TIME.

A lot needs to be done to fix this, including giving their QA team the ultimatum of either do their *censored*in jobs or lose them.

Of course, these games would definitely benefit from an increased development time, but that ain't happening thanks to WWE. But good god, if they feel like they need to use a game as a base, use the one that was the best recieved in years, not the broken-ass one before it. I don't know who made the decision to use 2K18 as the base instead of 2K19 (assuming thats correct of course) but whoever they are, they must've been huffing a lot of paint fumes.

QA team can only find the problems and report them. Fixing those bugs within the time constraints is up to developers themselves, so some "do better or else" ultimatum to the QA team or getting a new QA team would solve nothing.

Archived