Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

I have over 10 years coming to these forums to check out new caws and stuff and as bad as some of the games have been, this is the worst year for creations. 2k really shit all over the series by dropping yukes. All they did with their freedom from yukes is go in all the way with creating all their over the top fantasy stuff.

My bad, have come here venting a bunch of times. Just am accustomed to coming here yearly for new stuff but the atmosphere is so different than usual.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like 2k don't know what the heck they're doing. 2k19 was a near perfect game. They should have just used that as base, but for some reason, they didn't.

I think it had something to do with code and then not owning it or something. Idk. It was discussed before already.

Yeah. You're right. It's like beating a dead horse.

You know, I was really hoping we would get the NXT Breakout Tournament guys. Imagine having Swerve, Wilde, Grimes, and Garza.

ronda rousey feels more fleshed out. since she has like 7 new moves just for her in the game.

not sure if its just a towers thing. But at least the A.I is hard. Maybe too hard. and kinda cheap.

but i'll take too hard an cheap, over brain dead and so easy that you have to prolong matches urself because its easy to win.

Don't know if anyone cares since everyone pretty much is not playing, but I was messing around earlier and if you use Aleister Black's Coup de grace on someone in a seated position you stamp on their head and it looks f'n brutal.

Nice find. It would work great for Isiah Scott's Swerve Stomp.

At this point, I've considered this game a complete and total loss. I foolishly bought holding out hope that the coming patches would fix it, but they've made the game worse. Unless there's significant signs of big changes AHEAD of next year's game, I'm not buying it. This game officially burned my trust in WWE 2K as a fan. Very disappointing after 2K19 was so great, in my opinion.

Have they changed something with 1.03? I thought the tag team problem of not being able to change to the inactive partner was fixed but I'm playing a women's tag match right now and the back/touchpad doesn't work again.

Also there's a new option when you press start called input setting but it's greyed out??? And that's not the option for which person you want to play that's above that.

Archived