Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to act like I'm mad I spent the money on this game, I've done it every year since somewhere around SmackDown vs RAW but I'm majorly disappointed with how everything has turned out in the long run. It could've been so much more. Honestly tho, I completely forgot about the game. Just going to focus on '19 until they get it fixed or just completely drop '20 altogether.

I was keeping this game until I finished off the achievements, but it looks like that aint happening. The win a PPV main event in RTG is not working. Ive qualified but every time I click onto the match, it just doesnt load.

Also, MyCareer crashes anytime I try to go into it. This game, I swear.

I was keeping this game until I finished off the achievements, but it looks like that aint happening. The win a PPV main event in RTG is not working. Ive qualified but every time I click onto the match, it just doesnt load.

you have to select your female character then click on the match and it will tell you to change the character select yes and boom you will be in and to get the achievement you have to play all 5 matches till ppv day

you have to select your female character then click on the match and it will tell you to change the character select yes and boom you will be in and to get the achievement you have to play all 5 matches till ppv day

Doing it that way doesn't actually unlock the attire pieces sadly

Some new patch is out... with no patch notes ?

I noticed this. I turned on the game and it said wwe live updated. I tested CC and noticed I am finally able to dl images again. I havent tested what else yet but before I wasnt able to dl anything it kept giving me the circle.

i made the mistake of buying this last nite.

Half the time when i pause. I get stuck and can't do anything. After the Orton match in the bump in the night DLC...my game just kicked me to the dashboard.

I spent hours fixing Fiends moveset. Today i turn on...and its back to default

The game feels sluggish or fast. no inbetween. I kinda hate the controls. The lighting is weird and makes everything sparkle or look wet.

The DLC made me want to jump off a cell onto a japanese table.

On positive side the graphics look noticeably better in general. The sweat does look good. The menu is not as offensive looking. (though its slow and i dont need to see a commercial on loop)

Had a HIAC match and i think its better than the 2k19 one. It feels more natural ringside when moving around ring and bopping someones head into things. Still not perfect tho. Still no Mankind toss off the top (the only actual move that should be in the game instead of powerbombs etc off the cell). Still can't do normal moves outside until u get to the ramp. Can't even do normal table moves. And everyone still has a European Uppercut and Superkick which only like 8 ppl should do...not 208. Its not like those are normal common moves that everyone would have.

The stupid announce table is still too far away from the cell to do the Cell Wall cage bump properly. Even tho this spot is in the game. But just like previous games u land in front of the table and not onto it.

i am noticing all the stuff ppl have already complained about. Inconsistent move speed. Ur character not tracking the opponent and swinging at the air.

Just sold the game for $40 cash. I sold the super card stuff the day I got it for $35 so I only really wasted $20.

Also just installed it on PC via some nefarious methods so I still technically own it. I won. :)

GOAT things

Yeah I got the game running good. Only thing is I cant use community creations so I have to either make my own attires or stick with the base game stuff.

Also you can turn off motion blur and the density of the crowd. Pretty cool for recreating empty arena matches. Will just be a game I mess around with now.

Question is,have all parties learned from the launch of this game?

Will "all" the focus now be on patching a broken game,will they shift focus to wwe2k21 or focus on both?

First thing to consider is getting a new release date.

Then they need to reach out to the fans and ask for help with movesets and caws etc.

It seems like 2k don't know what the heck they're doing. 2k19 was a near perfect game. They should have just used that as base, but for some reason, they didn't.

I think it had something to do with code and then not owning it or something. Idk. It was discussed before already.

20 is now for sale well the standard edt $ 43 the deluxe is still $ 83 and honestly, I am having a hard time justifying those prices for this game in the state its in.

Same. My plan was to get it Black Friday but at this point I don't think I'm getting it at all or at least waiting until a deeper discount and more patches.

Archived