Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question for CAW creators. Do your 2K19 face textures work on 2K20? I know my that when I got WWE2K19 my 2K18 face textures needed to be adjusted.

This should tell you all you need to know

https://twitter.com/SennaAsad/status/1190282328653942789

Unless you used the most grid-like face textures, the ones from the previous years are almost completely unusable.

Man, the caw section was never more dead than this year. So f'n sad. :(

The game is just really dead this year. This game lives off creations and feels like with this game they said you guys like creations? Well dont worry well do some wacky creating for you and limit your ability to create

I thought slowing down some moves helped the game but boy do a lot of them look awkward moving slow.

Also wondering how do you guys feel about the lighting in this game? To me feels like such a big step back and makes the game look worse.

They're not going to stop patching until after their last DLC is out. Even with the games massive *Censored* up, business is business.

And demanding rush jobs on patches isnt going to help either. They need to be properly tested and planned out. The first patch was clearly rushed and it broke almost as much as it fixed.

If they really were using Wwe 2k18 as a base like people claimed, it was prolly vanilla 18, so I'd go as far as saying they could've used a full two cycles to clean this up

And seriously why are people still thinking they not working on this? Let those fools work, sheeit! XD

Is it possible just to use Patches from the other games that's a lot of glitches are from past games

No. Not without modification to the scale of just making a new patch. That'd be a recipe for disaster.

Lol @ whats been up? Wheres your patch.

Ill give 2k the benefit of saying maybe theyve started to heavily work on 2k21 and thats why theyve been quiet.

They sure arent handling the punches of 2k20 well though.

They need to come to some form of agreement w/WWE where they skip 2K21, and completely focus on PS5/XBOXScarlett versions for a 2021 release.

Archived