Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I played wwe2k19 far longer than I've ever played a wwe game, even played it on the release day for wwe2k20. Whilst i've only played wwe2k20 a handfull of times so far.

The lack of a proper working caw mode is killing the enjoyment of the game..

Since this year's game blows and a lot of us stuck with or returned to 2K19, can we get the 2K19 board put back on the 2KHub forum listing to drive up traffic? At least until they shut the servers down? I'd say it's kinda warranted this year.

Agreed. The forum has absolutely died sadly.

Since this year's game blows and a lot of us stuck with or returned to 2K19, can we get the 2K19 board put back on the 2KHub forum listing to drive up traffic? At least until they shut the servers down? I'd say it's kinda warranted this year.

Agreed. The forum has absolutely died sadly.

Agree also. I just got 19 last week and am hoping people keep on making quality created content for it.

WWE 2k just uploaded the Demon King Finn Bálor entrance to their YT channel :lol:

The sheer ignorance is astounding.

How is uploading a video of one entrance "ignorance"?

To try and shill DLC when their game is being publicly slaughtered due to bugs, lack of communication, and lack of acceptance for wrong doing is pretty poor in my book. It's an insult to the paying customer and shows a real lack of understanding as to how to deal with their fan base.

WWE 2k just uploaded the Demon King Finn Bálor entrance to their YT channel :lol:

The sheer ignorance is astounding.
How is uploading a video of one entrance "ignorance"?

To try and shill DLC when their game is being publicly slaughtered due to bugs, lack of communication, and lack of acceptance for wrong doing is pretty poor in my book. It's an insult to the paying customer and shows a real lack of understanding as to how to deal with their fan base.

Uploading one entrance that is already online like 3,000 times in some way, shape or form is hardly shilling anything new. Sadly most big devs refuse to talk to and interact with their fanbase in any meaningful manner nowadays, again far from the norm. And I am 3,000% sure we are getting several more patches. Would you rather they overhyped them and they ended up causing/ignoring more issues than they fix, like THQ used to do?

Archived