Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

Finally got to Immortal Ranking with my female caw and got the one outfit I wanted! However do we have to beat the game and rank up over and over to unlock everything else? I feel once you're immortal ranking you should own everything whether it's not your fighting style rank or not. That's silly af imo.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feels like this year they forcefully changed the purpose for all core fans with all the stuff you have to unlock and then all the messed up creation modes. Really hope next year they step it up. This game is so bad that I cant enjoy the good. This game is like a house that just got painted but got set back with electrical, plumbing and insect problems.

So did 2K just straight up forget to put designs on Mike Kanellis trunks or what? whys he in plain black trunks? They detailed his entrance jacket perfectly, every detail yet they completely forgot to put anything on his trunks.

The designs are there, they are black too. I think he did wear that, possibly to show off his physique following his body transformation.

So did 2K just straight up forget to put designs on Mike Kanellis trunks or what? whys he in plain black trunks? They detailed his entrance jacket perfectly, every detail yet they completely forgot to put anything on his trunks.

The designs are there, they are black too. I think he did wear that, possibly to show off his physique following his body transformation.

I mean he's been wearing the trunks with the rose on the front for a pretty long while now, long enough for 2K to put it in the game thats for sure. But instead they stuck him with those trunks he wore right after he switched from tights and i don't ever recall him wearing a version of those trunks that was all black to where you couldn't even see the designs.

Just like Kassius Ohnos attire, black shirt with black design. 2K really got bad choice on choosing attire.

Does anybody know why this game is so messed up? 2k19 was fine. What the heck did they do to mess 2k20 so badly?

From what I hear they didn't base this years game off of 2k19, they based it off of 2k18. That right there was a really bad start to begin with.

That's a disgraceful thing to do. I assume it was simply to cut corners on the development since Yukes left.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SixZzshOtRipZz/status/1193742425484931073

Apparently there is an nWo Hogan on the disc, plus an alternate Macho Man, other versions of Ciampa & Kendrick, and so many others. Possibly 2K had plans to put them in and ran out of time/got shut down? Future patch content like the Great Balls of Fire arena a few years ago? Discuss.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SixZzshOtRipZz/status/1193742425484931073

Apparently there is an nWo Hogan on the disc, plus an alternate Macho Man, other versions of Ciampa & Kendrick, and so many others. Possibly 2K had plans to put them in and ran out of time/got shut down? Future patch content like the Great Balls of Fire arena a few years ago? Discuss.

Yup saw all of that when I checked out all the textures in the disc. Mostly they are just 2K19 models.

But Brian Kendrick is a new model which was deleted from the 2K19 disc, it was his bearded version with a Black Jacket and graffiti tights.

Too bad all AEW wrestlers were removed from the disc.

But all of their Titantron videos are still in the game. Not to mention Updated Titantron videos of wrestlers removed like Lio Rush.

Will be posting all those texture soon. I just don't have some free time to upload all for everybody to download.

Can't say I'm surprised. At least PC can have a little fun with that. It's really not too late to finish that Hogan and release it for those who got the Smackdown collection. That could part of that "make goos dlc" people keep wanting. Won't do any good for those who didn't get the Smackdown stuff but it's something at least. They really need to be focusing on everything else before doing any make-good sheeit

Oh I'm definitely not expecting it, but I'm also not expecting this to get fully fixed either. Of all the dirt THq has done to fans over the years, for this to be the final straw for some of them... 2k needs to do something to win them back. Fixing the game by itself may not be enough.

This is gonna hurt their pre-order numbers (and rightly so) next year unless they can show some sort of good faith. Even then, people will be hesitant to pre-order regardless moving forward

Archived