Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the actual *Censored* do you set up a *censored*ing ladder. My *censored*ing idiot caw just keeps *censored*ing tossing it on the *censored*ing ground. *Censored*.

a

Excessive rage aside, on the PS4 it's X+the left analog stick.

10/10 can confirm

Now it wont even let you download

According to what I learned and tried, apparently, it seems you can only download caws that have like less custom logos and not a lot, like Bayley current heel attire...

For example, recently, I downloaded the Heel Balor with the cut hair from that trick, and with one custom logo, which was his new tattoo with no problems whatsoever...

Thx

I didnt think it had that many logos but will check again

This game is making me legit look into 2k19 mods; really want Yim/Riddle/Ripley/etc. ,but don't want to use them in this game.

Same. I got the Definitive Addition to load up but I really dont see anything that great on it lol. Im kinda mad.

So in create a show, they seem to have removed the cel shading filter... why?

The prevailing theory is that the game is built on 2K18 as opposed to last years game, so stuff added like the cel shading filter, being able to import full clothing parts including custom images, the extra material parts in CAW Mode (denim, steel bumped, etc) that were added last year were lost when they went backwards.

Damn that theory sounds right. I played a bit of 2k20 and after crashing on me, went back to 2k19. 2k19 looks so much prettier. In game models, caws, arenas and all felt better. The only thing I did get used to was the new reversals which I give 2k20 credit for being way more convenient.

So my plan is to shelve 20 until a patch comes out that actually FIXES stuff. Until then, Ill play my 19 CAW save, reset my entire WWE save and update all attires, logos and roster, and wait til BF to hopefully buy 19 on steam for dirt cheap and mod it.

I almost got the mods working, but then I botched it and then couldnt reinstall. So well see.

So my plan is to shelve 20 until a patch comes out that actually FIXES stuff. Until then, Ill play my 19 CAW save, reset my entire WWE save and update all attires, logos and roster, and wait til BF to hopefully buy 19 on steam for dirt cheap and mod it.

I almost got the mods working, but then I botched it and then couldnt reinstall. So well see.

Playing 19 now is super fun, actually got a Golden Era save going. Just finalising the roster.

Archived