Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have they said anything about moves this year. I feel like they went back to creating their own animations compared to mocap for many moves. A lot of new movements move more mechanical and less human like.

They're still mocapped, but a lot of the older moves seem to be slowed down for some reason and a lot of new moves have clearly had their speed tampered with a little too much for my taste.

I've NEVER gone this long without even ONE great caw ! The next patch will be a make or break patch for the game for me..

Not even on the first smackdown vs raw game were we had like 4 caw slots have I had a game for a couple of weeks without something that resembles a caw mode..

cawing is a no from me this year too unless I get on a legends kick again. was starting to get a half decent Hana Kimura going and overnight she got really pale.

87-B85-D85-FF8-D-4246-B824-6-BE08-CF4-DA

E9-A72-B02-AB00-46-E7-B281-1-E29367-BB2-

The face photo placement restrictions are killing it currently as well. Then you take it ingame and it looks like this...

50-C2-AD50-20-CF-42-A1-825-F-49-A926-FEC

No thanks.

Playing Showcase...how does Bayley/Charlotte end up with an older arena than Sasha/Charlotte a few matches before that? Legit, the Raw summer of 2016 arena is in CAA...just give me the apron and turnbuckle logos and I could do it quickly lmao

Now it wont even let you download

According to what I learned and tried, apparently, it seems you can only download caws that have like less custom logos and not a lot, like Bayley current heel attire...

For example, recently, I downloaded the Heel Balor with the cut hair from that trick, and with one custom logo, which was his new tattoo with no problems whatsoever...

How the actual *Censored* do you set up a *censored*ing ladder. My *censored*ing idiot caw just keeps *censored*ing tossing it on the *censored*ing ground. *Censored*.

a

Excessive rage aside, on the PS4 it's X+the left analog stick.

Oh I see, so a thing I tried that the game just... refused to let me do. Because holy shit, NOTHING in this game can be not broken.

Archived