Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

Im so excited right now. Damn might flake out on seeing my girl after work today...

You buggin....lls

How big is the patch guys? File size wise?

Not really. I saw her last night for like 5 hours. ?

Also I downloaded 19 & 20 for PC and theyre installing now. Gonna try to mod 19 to keep me busy. If they dont dramatically fix 20, and I get the mods to work, Im staying with that.

Feel where you coming from now. Lls And sounds like a plan. I need to really get around to building a pc. Seems daunting though...
Personally I bought a workstation pre built with a graphics card and tons of ram for like $300 bucks. But after a few months of use I decided to buy a new tower and move everything over.

Took about 2 weeks to get everything perfect but Im loving it. Really tempted to stick with 19 because this patch didnt seem to fix other broken shit....and 19 with mods I can pretty make 20 buy everything is fixed lol

Shit that doesn't sound bad at all bro. I can only imagine. Lol Ugh!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im so excited right now. Damn might flake out on seeing my girl after work today...

You buggin....lls

Also I downloaded 19 & 20 for PC and theyre installing now. Gonna try to mod 19 to keep me busy. If they dont dramatically fix 20, and I get the mods to work, Im staying with that.

Feel where you coming from now. Lls And sounds like a plan. I need to really get around to building a pc. Seems daunting though...
Personally I bought a workstation pre built with a graphics card and tons of ram for like $300 bucks. But after a few months of use I decided to buy a new tower and move everything over.

Took about 2 weeks to get everything perfect but Im loving it. Really tempted to stick with 19 because this patch didnt seem to fix other broken shit....and 19 with mods I can pretty make 20 buy everything is fixed lol

WWE series is a big reason I want to build/get me a PC, but like AOL said, it seems daunting and expensive lol

Where did you get your $300 one from?

You buggin....lls

WWE series is a big reason I want to build/get me a PC, but like AOL said, it seems daunting and expensive lol

Where did you get your $300 one from?

Facebook marketplace ! A guy who sells upgraded PCs. Look up HPZ400 if you want a good starter, you may find something :)

Also I got 19 & 20 for free ?

Sweat is almost non existent now after the patch

Which platform?

As I mentioned in a different thread, I viewed a post-patch match on Twitch... and I still saw sweat on both superstars as the match wore on. The person streaming it was on a PS4.

Sweat is almost non existent now after the patch

Which platform?

As I mentioned in a different thread, I viewed a post-patch match on Twitch... and I still saw sweat on both superstars as the match wore on. The person streaming it was on a PS4.

I'm PS4 as well

It there, but it's barely visible to me, and I found others complaining from the same issue on reddit and the 2K forums

Finally image uploader is working, for me to spend a couple hours making alternate attires only for the custom logos to not sit in the right places during gameplay - only thing fixing that is yet another patch in who knows how long.

This game is honestly a joke. One step forward, two steps back. I really dont know how much longer Im interested in playing it - which isnt even true since its been near unplayable since launch. So disappointing.

CAW mode is still broken. Placing 10 custom logos on a superstar will cause the game to crash. Logos still move and change colour when using a custom attire in a match. So I'm afraid 2K20 is back on the shelf until the next patch.

10 different custom logos or just 10 in general?

CAW mode is still broken. Placing 10 custom logos on a superstar will cause the game to crash. Logos still move and change colour when using a custom attire in a match. So I'm afraid 2K20 is back on the shelf until the next patch.

10 different logos. Once you have placed 10 diffierent logos on a CAW if you attempt to go add another logo and even just placing the cursor over one you haven't used the game will crash instantly every time.

Also it seems you can't even download CAW's that use custom logos. The progress bar will get to 100% but nothing happens.

10 different logos. Once you have placed 10 diffierent logos on a CAW if you attempt to go add another logo and even just placing the cursor over one you haven't used the game will crash instantly every time.

Also it seems you can't even download CAW's that use custom logos. The progress bar will get to 100% but nothing happens.

Are you *censored*ing shitting me?

Booted up 2K20 after the patch, CAW Mode still broken. Back to collecting dust.

if they don't *censored*ing fix this shit? I'll be demanding a *censored*ing refund!!

Dude get your refund now before they release another worthless patch and claim all issues are fixed and onto next years game.

Are the woman's tag championships finally having an announcement? For whatever reason they didn't recorded it with Hamilton, wrestler gets announced without any champion mention pre patch and when you do a championship match he just says "the following contest is forchampionship".

Are titles still looking like pure utter garbage?

Can only test stuff for myself in 10 hours or so.

Archived