Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

I've had the game 8 days now and I think I played a total of 1 hours so far..

The gameplay is ok, but the lack of a proper working glitch free caw mode is killing my enjoyment

I am with you. I have barely touched this game since getting it. I super regret getting it. I have had every one since Smackdown on PS1 and I really wish I just hadn't bothered with this one.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he means seated position, still not usable as finisher (unless I actually didn't see one from grounded position)

The same one for the seated is available as a ground grapple, he re-positions the opponent to the seated position and executes the move, just like the shoulder crawl and head crank, seated moves but also available as ground grapples

I'm at work buddy. Can it be set as a signature and finisher?

Just checked, sadly no, it's there in the ground position as Head Crank 2

I can't believe I'm saying this but I might actually skip this year altogether. If they get a ton fixed I may pick it up cheap on PC but I've got two versions of 2k19 so I guess I'll he fine.

Plus I'm already behind and have so much to still play.

I've had the game 8 days now and I think I played a total of 1 hours so far..

The gameplay is ok, but the lack of a proper working glitch free caw mode is killing my enjoyment

Yeah, that's been my reason as well. Once that gets fixed, I'll probably play it more. I even tried to enjoy universe mode but it kept crashing every two matches I played.

I like how they went out of their way with some of these trons. Like X-Pac having all the DX trons (useful for DX) and using the Four Horsewomen's actual trons from NXT. Usually they would just use their current tron or maybe even a custom tron.

I just realized that they STILL havent put Romans complete chest tat in. Its been like what, 4 years, hes on the cover and they still cant add it?

But Rowans chest tat we didnt even know existed is there? Inexcusable.

I just realized that they STILL havent put Romans complete chest tat in. Its been like what, 4 years, hes on the cover and they still cant add it?

I would always assume it's a copyright issue with things like that

Did Yukes leave right before development for 2k20 or half way?

Before from what I had read so far.

2K wanted them out asap and their Company didn't even bothered to let yukes Show them everything that is coded properly because they wanted yukes out for a long time now.

This decision is the reason why we got what we got because they just thrown themselves into unknown Code and on the top of it they didn't even care to Focus on the core and everything that really worked. They focused more on bringing out the "originals" and Change stuff like graphics, the Controls among other things that didn't need a change at all.

I would always assume it's a copyright issue with things like that

While possible for some it is unlikely in Roman's case because all of his sleeve tattoo and chest was done by Samoan Mike who also did all the Uso's tattoos.

?Ok why do they keep giving regular Finn Balor that extremely long heartbeat intro as if he's coming out as The Demon? I mean i can't remember him ever coming out with that heartbeat intro when hes just been himself, if he did it was a long time ago.

Yeah, I think he did in NXT. Surprised they haven't given us an intro cut yet, like 2 or 3 years in a row now lol

Did Yukes leave right before development for 2k20 or half way?

Before from what I had read so far.

2K wanted them out asap and their Company didn't even bothered to let yukes Show them everything that is coded properly because they wanted yukes out for a long time now.

This decision is the reason why we got what we got because they just thrown themselves into unknown Code and on the top of it they didn't even care to Focus on the core and everything that really worked. They focused more on bringing out the "originals" and Change stuff like graphics, the Controls among other things that didn't need a change at all.

Speak for yourself I like to control the lot better than what they were it's much more streamlined and makes more sense

Wwe comments on wwe2k20 when they presented theire 3rd quarter earnings rapport today

They admitted the response to the WWE 2K20 video game reaction was "mixed" but believe in the company's ability to continue to develop their new game engine for the future.

Still cant use alternate attires in Universe mode, plus theres a few issues in terms of movesets and things not copying over.

I think you may have to start a completely new Universe Mode to get them to work. I made a few attires for Alexa Bliss that don't show up at all on Save 1. On the save that I started after making those attires, they're now fully accessible. Granted, you shouldn't have to start over on Universe Mode just to get some alt attires working, but this is how this damn game works apparently.

Archived