Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

I manage to maintain the movesets in Universe Mode, by editing them in Universe Mode itself. But yeah, so far the only thing I was able to do was: editing movesets, putting superstars in the brands, editing some entrances in Universe Mode as well, and that was about it...

The rest, is via downloads, and until some patch solves this, Universe Mode with CAW's is pretty much unplayable.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yikes. The price for the game is down in Germany to 29,99 at some places.

I might aswell ask for a refund on psn and get my 100€ back from the preordered digital Deluxe, then go buy it for 29,99€ at the store right after. :P

The more I spend with this game theres a lot of shit they did right but boy do the flaws kill it.

They fixed a lot of things like how some moves connect and the slowing down of certain moves helps the impact a lot.

I really do hate the darker look of this game though 2k19 looks much prettier than this game. Some of the new models also like Matt riddle had caws of him I liked more.

Not sure if its been mentioned but MyCareer has a glitch that lets you use anything in your Moveset without spending VC. You just have to preview the animation and choose it from the preview and it ignores the locked status.

You know they're fixing that first

The more I spend with this game theres a lot of shit they did right but boy do the flaws kill it.

They fixed a lot of things like how some moves connect and the slowing down of certain moves helps the impact a lot.

This is my view. There is A LOT that's right with the 2k series, and this game is no different. But the wrongs outweigh the rights.

Archived