Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But what if you have zero interest in my player or online mode. They should hide parts behind them for people who do not want to play my career, my player, or the towers. I use Universe mode and the other creation suites as well as the exhibition modes. have no interest in really anything else.

You can literally ask the same thing about any game with multiple game modes.

Gosh, please guys, play a match with Maryse, after almost everyone loosing their hair physics, Maryse's hair feels amazing cause they haven't touched her. It goes over the shoulders and back, flies Around when she falls and turns, it's so f'n good, and then you look at everything else and it's day and night bad.

Yall really obsessed with these hair physics :lol:

I may in the minority, but I really don't find the lack of hair physics all that bothersome. In fact, I'm more focused on playing the match than I am hair physics. Now clipping.....that can be bothersome. I had some clipping in 2k19 that looked like Kevin Owens was busting through his attire.

Thank god they finally said something, hopefully these patches will fix the big issues. But surely it wont take them two weeks to just allow us to download our images will it? I mean i can see the images uploaded, they're there, the download just wont go through, it shouldn't require weeks of work to get that working.

What a completely useless statement. No acknowledgement that the game is completely broken or some kind of apology of any sorts for the state the game currently is in.

You... Expected an apology?

Huh

What wise ass made Shinsuke's top unavailable in matches and only usable in entrances? That's such a pain. Lol

And its dumb as hell seeing as he's always wrestled with the top. I did see some on CC with his top on his in ring attire, so maybe people have found a way around it and can use it during matches.

Also Riddle's entrance jacket isn't selectable at all, when u edit it it just goes onto the first jacket, and if you delete it you can't put it back on him cause its not there like Samoa Joe's kickapds wasn't selectable in 2K19.

i hope we dont have to wait that two weeks for logos to work. i am dying to dive into this game

Yeah its really holding me back from doing alot, i don't wanna start Universe yet, i don't wanna use guys like Ciampa until i can fix his logo, i need to update the arenas. It really aint something that can wait another 2 weeks its making alot not even wanna play it.

Archived