Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you want everything unlocked it would take 10 playthroughs.

What???

Just realised that not only are some items locked through MyCareer, they are also locked through different fighting styles, so youll have to make multiple myplayers to get all the weapons.

...wtf....

if you want everything unlocked it would take 10 playthroughs.

What???

There are attire parts that are specific to different fighting styles...strongstyle, tehcnician, etc. The items don't unlock with the unlock all code, and some of them are actually pretty cool. So...yeah, you'd need to play the MyCareer stuff with different fighting styles to get them.

It wouldn't be terrible, if the story path actually changed each time...but I don't see how it could.

What the was 2k thinking when they let Yukes go? Believe or not, a friend of mine bought it last night and then they sent me this:

You know where this game should go? The sh*tter... thats where this game should go.... the f*cking sh*tter... and not a normal morning glory type of sh*t either.... its back to back Taco Bell for lunch and Chinese buffet for dinner sh*ts..

General Tsos sh*ts....

Opening up a fortune cooking and it saying...

Abandon all hope ye who enter the sh*tter after this dump...

Thats where this game can go.

I don't he liked the came too much.

Yeah I do not want to play through everything. Im getting the deluxe edt come black friday week and im paying $ for an accelerator to unlock EVERYTHING not just most of it save for the stuff hiding behind a prestige rank, im paying $ for an unlocker it should unlock everything period. No buts, no excuses.

The prestige stuff is meant to be online rewards for playing the MyPlayer mode. It's annoying, but atleast now they're available for all CAWs to use.

So...they're technically rewards, with new being added every PPV event. Would kinda be pointless if everyone had them unlocked as soon as the Event starts

I bought my best friend 15 and then 18. He wasnt a fan of either, really. We used to have the best time playing the games back in the SYM and HCTP days...even the early SVRs. I almost got him this game too, because I thought that the follow up to 19 and first game of a new decade had to be one of the best wrestling games of all time and he would see why I kept playing these and not much else. Wouldve been a big strike 3, as far as my trying to reintroduce him to the series goes..

Archived