Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

So are we not able to cover designs on tights anymore with logos without the design underneath showing? used to you could change the material of the tights and then place a logo over the designs on the tights and change the logos material to the same as the tights and it would cover the design and any trace of it up completely.

Now though you always seem to see an outline of the design underneath, its making it really hard for for me to make Riddle's attires cause i need to use the Mojo Rawley tights those seem to be the right length, but i'm finding it hard to cover up the designs on his tights so i can put Riddle's on there.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be nice to you know get some DLC info soon...

No thanks, all hands on deck for patching first.

And why cant we get both at the same time? Why is it always one or the other? They can announce that they are doing a patch and they can announce the DLC, DLC thats actual WWE content and not their 2k Originals nonsense.

It would be nice to you know get some DLC info soon...

No thanks, all hands on deck for patching first.

And why cant we get both at the same time? Why is it always one or the other? They can announce that they are doing a patch and they can announce the DLC, DLC thats actual WWE content and not their 2k Originals nonsense.

There is no other DLC than the Orginals.

Let me get this right, you guys bought the deluxe (which included the Unlock All) and still have to play to unlock items?

The guy asking didn't. The only things "Unlock All" doesn't unlock are the Prestige items

Fair enough. Mustve combined several posts haha

There's a way to unlock the prestige items without playing through career, as well as some career specific items like Velveteen Dream's boxing trunks. I did it but I'm not sure how. I had to delete my save because of the hit point ratio glitch but I haven't been able to figure out how since...

They still show up in CAW mode regardless, but you can't select them

Archived