Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

Can they please just ANNOUNCE that theyre working on a patch. Thats all I ask for ?

That's what I've been hoping for, they haven't even said that they are trying to fix the problems. This is probably my last time buying a WWE game at launch.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can they please just ANNOUNCE that theyre working on a patch. Thats all I ask for ?

That's what I've been hoping for, they haven't even said that they are trying to fix the problems. This is probably my last time buying a WWE game at launch.

When 2k17 was almost as bad as this, they put a patch out within a week I think, but I can't remember if they said they were working on it back then.

You'd think they're working on a patch for release soon because they know how bad the bugs and glitches are, and the big media blow up about how bad it is has forced them into doing a patch asap.

Just tried getting a refund through ps chat and wasnt able to. Seems like guy I chatted with has been hearing rumblings about refunds and wasnt trying to let that shit happen.

I tried to enjoy the game but it feels like a shell of itself. Definitely feel like I got cheated out of my money.

Just tried getting a refund through ps chat and wasnt able to. Seems like guy I chatted with has been hearing rumblings about refunds and wasnt trying to let that shit happen.

I tried to enjoy the game but it feels like a shell of itself. Definitely feel like I got cheated out of my money.

PSN/Sony dont give refunds. My uncle has lee-ordered a game through the store, played the beta and didnt like it, so tried to get a refund (before the game came out mind you) and they denied him. Said all digital sales are final.

PSN/Sony dont give refunds. My uncle has lee-ordered a game through the store, played the beta and didnt like it, so tried to get a refund (before the game came out mind you) and they denied him. Said all digital sales are final.
From what I hear some people are able to. Maybe some are more convincing than others.

The guy I was chatting with was even telling me dlc comes out next week which is not what I was asking about. My argument is the locked parts which might sound stupid but since I paid for deluxe, Im not trying to play through Mycareer especially since it doesnt look so compelling visually.

You know I will admit the after getting a better and closer look at the new weapons some of them can actually work as real wrestling weapons

the candy corn singapore cane....WWE uses in those Trick or Treat street fights every year on smackDown

I was talking more like the mannequin the pipe the table leg tripod I'm kind of curious to what the weapons from the DLC will be as I sought the one they show before was the DLC weapons

Archived