Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you quoting "Literally unplayable" as i if said that? but all the same the game is unplayable for the people who only use caws, and some don't wanna start Universe myself included until we can get our caws and attires set up.

Believe it or not custom images is a huge part of the game and there is a large portion who wont touch the game until they can download their images, Gamevolt even said he's not playing the game until they fix it.

Also theres pretty much no caws up right now worth a damn cause no one can download their textures.

it was in the article man relax

"unplayable" comes down to how you play to begin with.

Those who mostly do caws and stuff arent completely wrong when they call it unplayable because they cant do what they call "playing".

But from what i have seen, it's not unplayable in the literal sense of the word.

Hmm. When I first started all the MyCareer attires were locked, and then they suddenly all unlocked and added a bunch of career mode specific items like Velveteen Dreams boxing shorts, etc but now theyre gone again and all the mycareer attires are locked again too. Anyone know what triggers their unlocking?

"unplayable" comes down to how you play to begin with.

Those who mostly do caws and stuff arent completely wrong when they call it unplayable because they cant do what they call "playing".

But from what i have seen, it's not unplayable in the literal sense of the word.

Thats how I took the quote to be honest. I cant imagine anyone is saying the game doesnt play at all. As in, it doesnt even start.

the fact they have stayed silent since the whole mess is pretty evident that they knew fine well this game was by any means half finished, i honestly don't know how anybody can defend this game game or even this company anymore, i for one wont be buying another 2k product hows one meant to trust this company after that?

will they apologize? will they *Censored*

If they'd just put out a statement saying they're working on a patch i'd take that, i'd just like some kind of confirmation they are planning to do something about the issues but they're staying dead silent which is getting really annoying at this point.

Seems like they addressed issues quicker in the past, especially something small like images not downloading, in the past it seems like something like that would get quickly fixed the same day at the latest the next day, yet here we are now 2 days out and still can't download custom images, and i'd bet good money we wont be able to download custom images all week until Bump In The Night comes out.

If they'd just put out a statement saying they're working on a patch i'd take that, i'd just like some kind of confirmation they are planning to do something about the issues but they're staying dead silent which is getting really annoying at this point.

But, do we really need them to say "HEY, WE'RE DOING SOMETHING!"to know they're doing something? I almost feel like being quiet is the best move. Just get it right and let the game speak

Archived