Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checked out the files of the PC version and I am so surprised that there are a lot of Titantrons from Superstars that were in the past games. Not to mention updated Entrance videos of superstars that were removed from the game.

Some of the Titantrons that I saw were:

Lio Rush - Updated Trons

Michael Cole - New Trons

Drake Maverick

Drew Gulak - New Titantron (Don't know why it was not the one assigned in the game)

RVD

Chris Jericho - 2018 and Classic

Dean Ambrose

Neville

Tye Dillinger

Goldust

Golden Truth

Emma

Summer Rae

Free Birds

Vader

Darren Young

Colons

Ascension

Aiden English

and so freakin' lot more.

It's like 2K copied all files from past games and forgot to clean it up.

Too bad they have made the file structure of the game different that's why I can't check if the textures and models are left in the game. If the modders find a way to open up the files, will definitely share all the wrestler's texture here.

I'm convinced 2K is hiding somewhere during all of this and have no intention of fixing any of this shit. I'm not asking to fix the lighting or the million other bugs right now but can you please just fix it where we can download our freaking images? that shouldn't be that hard, one year the same thin happened and they fixed the next day.

I love that some of my favorite people are newly in this, I really do. I love the new arenas. The control scheme isnt my thing but its not the end of the world. I think this could be my last WWE game and Im not even mad about it. At 32, it was a nice run. I look forward to completing Showcase and seeing everything MyPlayer has in store. I look forward to the arenas and new moves provided by Originals DLC. I look forward to contributing ideas for another year or 2 to come. As it stands, I get tired after playing like 2 or 3 matches a day, which says something when its week 1. Lol. Its a real pretty-looking game to look at, though...just not that fun to play right now.

Do they realize a pretty good chunk of their fanbase is at a halt right now due to not being able to download images? People wanna make their roster for Universe Mode, people wanna update attires, theres some right now that just can't use the game right now due to this. FIX IT 2K.

Why are you quoting "Literally unplayable" as i if said that? but all the same the game is unplayable for the people who only use caws, and some don't wanna start Universe myself included until we can get our caws and attires set up.

Believe it or not custom images is a huge part of the game and there is a large portion who wont touch the game until they can download their images, Gamevolt even said he's not playing the game until they fix it.

Also theres pretty much no caws up right now worth a damn cause no one can download their textures. This isn't something they should wait on till next week to go with the Bump In The Night, it shouldn't be that complicated to fix it.

Archived