Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

So not being able to control our tag partners is a bug. Last night, I switched controller assignments to my opponents and was able to do so.

I noticed the back of the game box says "at least 6 NXT UK stars AT LAUNCH. Think there may be more DLC planned.....

Where? I see that nowhere on mine.

Technically they are

Pete Dunne, Toni Storm......who else? I would hope they're not talking about Ohno. I rarely watched NXT UK so I can't remember who from 2K20 is in there.

Either way, I'm curious who's box says that because mine certainly doesn't.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So not being able to control our tag partners is a bug. Last night, I switched controller assignments to my opponents and was able to do so.

I noticed the back of the game box says "at least 6 NXT UK stars AT LAUNCH. Think there may be more DLC planned.....

Technically they are

Pete Dunne, Toni Storm......who else?

Pete Dunne, Toni Storm, Trent Seven, Mark Andrews, Noam Darr, and Rhea Ripley.

Technically they are

Pete Dunne, Toni Storm......who else?

Pete Dunne, Toni Storm, Trent Seven, Mark Andrews, Noam Darr, and Rhea Ripley.

And Tyler Bate. The inaugural UK champion.

For people asking about the back of the box.

20191023-160721.jpg

What edition did you get? The back of my box has a picture of John Cena in place of that NXT UK blurb. I got the Deluxe Edition. (American)

Standard edition and from UK.

I'll ask this here, too, because I'm really interested in the answers:

Those of you getting A LOT of glitches (I mean the really bad ones): Are on PS4 Pro?

I saw someone bring up something last night (on Facebook) but I'm not really sure it's all that accurate. Basically, someone said they noticed that the people getting the worst glitches were, a majority, on PS4 Pro. Not sure how accurate that is. Personally, I'm on an original fat PS4 and I've yet to experience the *worst* glitches being reported elsewhere.

Anyone plays the Towers? I never touch them, I hate playing with the wrong default movesets and there arent really any worthy rewards for playing them

I didn't touch them either, until this year. They're more fun than I expected. Although the longest tower I played so far was 5 matches. The restrictions and goals actually make it a proper additional game mode

Anyone plays the Towers? I never touch them, I hate playing with the wrong default movesets and there arent really any worthy rewards for playing them

I didn't touch them either, until this year. They're more fun than I expected. Although the longest tower I played so far was 5 matches. The restrictions and goals actually make it a proper additional game mode

Thats a good way to look at it, will give it a try

Archived