Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

Opens the game

And

I CAN'T F'N USE THE D PAD TO SCROLL DOWN TO SELECT WHAT I WANT TO DO

only option I can select is the "play" option and the only match I can choose is one on one normal match (due to not being able to scroll down)

Blank screen comes up in the next window where I'm supposed to pick who I want to play as

And I can only choose between 8 wrestlers

Is this happening to others?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is myplayer kickstart and accelerator included in the season pass?

Yes.

Haven't got the game on right now, are we still unable to download our images?

Yes.

Thank you. It's actually cheaper to buy the standard edition then buy the season pass then lol

Opens the game

And

only option I can select is the "play" option and the only match I can choose is one on one normal match (due to not being able to scroll down)

Blank screen comes up in the next window where I'm supposed to pick who I want to play as

You're game isn't fully installed and still in the "Ready to start" section. Wait a bit more.

Game is not as bad as I thought but just off the little I played you can definitely see its flawed. Played with Keith Lee and his entrance was some weird low quality looking shit where he isnt visible near the ramp. I like the graphics but I feel its a step backwards from looking like it does on tv.

Btw If they wanted to make game easier for a newbie, the finisher being 2 buttons wasnt a good decision imo.

Opens the game

And

Exit out do it again more likely we're still loading the game up

Theres some weird thing now when you're placing a design on a wrestlers attire, like when you change the material on the design to try and cover something up on the attire the material kinda stretches far out goes out like a big shadow around the design so you gotta make the design smaller so it doesn't get on parts of the attire you don't want it to. It was really frustrating trying to navigate that editing Ciampa's attire.

Opens the game

And

You're game isn't fully installed and still in the "Ready to start" section. Wait a bit more.

Phew - thanks chief..

managed to get it a day early and spent some time playing it last night. I had skipped 2k19 so visually it looked like quite an upgrade from 2k18. Controls were all nice and responsive, reversals are a bit easier with triangle. have noticed several glitches in exhibition but nothing gamebreaking. I would be very happy to see 2K continue to support the game with a number of patches until everything is 100% working, and maybe throwing in some 'make good' DLC for their errors. The problem for me continues to be the lack of entrance musics needed to make accurate CAS. Even if they were to throw in some faction themes, it would go a long way.. nation of domination, corporate ministry, etc..

After playing like 3 or 4 matches i can say i didn't run into any glitches or bugs, had some pretty good matches getting used to the controls. The game isn't as bad as most was saying, most of the models look great, Keith Lee looks AMAZING, matches run as good as they did in 2K19 so far for me.

I think once they patch alot of the big issues like the stuff in universe Mode not saving movesets etc and lighting in entrances and some of the bugs in caw mode the game will be just as good as 2k19 if not slightly better imo.

The controls are clearly intended to get rid of the situations where you'd go to do one thing and another thing would happen. They'll take getting used to sure, but i'm willing to give them a try if thats the goal here.

Now if we could just get *censored*ing in-side springboards as finishers..

Agreed. We should be able to set the Springboard Cutter and Corner Spingboard Moonsault as finishers. Sure would make Opspreay and Shiari sets even more accurate.

It's interesting that some of you are working around the glitches and issues and are managing to still have fun with the gameplay. Many things seem game breaking and so I thought you would all be avoiding the game until the next patch or returning the game. If you can all still enjoy some of the game then I'm sure I can too as usual and so maybe I will get this on black friday after all but it really depends on the next patch/update

Can't believe I'm saying this. But I prefer the triangle button as the reversal button for sure. Reversals are sharper and more fluid imo. Also personal note, I can easily now reverse ground moves and shit. So that's a positive for me.

have you gotten used to R2 being a modifier (dragging ground opponents, second sig/finisher)?

Okay...got my copy. Currently installing.

Right now, I'm happy. The Collector's edition is really nice. The box itself is really nice (holofoil type reflective effects). The slip case is nice. And the plaques are higher quality than back when they did the Ric Flair robe pieces in the acrylic. These plaques are a vast improvement from that, IMO. I got a piece of the ring from when Brock and Show broke the ring (I think everyone gets this same piece?) And then I got Kurt Angle out of the three possible signatures...which is cool with me. I kinda wanted Rey, but Kurt is cool too. Not to mention, he's arguably the biggest of the three. So...yeah.

While I wait for the game to install, I'm at least happy with the collectibles, and definitely not regretting paying for this edition so far. If I hadn't got this edition, I would probably just be sitting here dreading how broken the game itself could be. :lol:

The love affair we had with 2K19 is definitely a differently feeling from what we have this year, but it is what it is. Im curious to see what caw makers come up with, because even creating just feels weird and uninspired this year for me.

when I played earlier tried a few arenas. I like the look on the high school arena how the lighting looked like it was coming from the windows on a sunny day.

I really hope they get their shit together for this game though and fix most (realistically they wont fix all) glitches. I hope all that investing they mentioned is being put to good use to wow us for the next game. Im sure what we all want most other than improved gameplay is creative freedom.

Also regarding moves.

1. Keith Lees finisher looks like one of those moves prior to mocap.

2. I dont know why we still dont have a running shooting star in the game

Archived